cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHALLENGE: Week 224 Apr 11-17 ~SLEEPY~

This is the ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts Group's weekly challenge: CHALLENGE: Week 224 Apr 11-17 "SLEEPY" Depict 'SLEEPY' in an ACEO. (It's YOUR interpretation of what 'SLEEPY' is/are.) Put 'ACEO' & 'SLEEPY' in your title. The rest of the title is up to you. List anytime during the week Apr 11-17 (Sunday through Saturday). No prizes, no awards, no rules, no 'starting price', no restrictions. As many entries as you want! You don't need to sign up for it .... just DO IT! Have fun! Share your listings by posting here. Thanks for joining in on 'FITNESS' for last week. See 'Events Calendar' (left) for future challenge weeks (posted monthly usually). To look at this week's challenge listings you can search on 'ACEO SLEEPY'. You can also use one of 2 gifs in your listings IF YOU WANT. One is static, the other is animated. Self-hosting the image is preferred. You have my permission to do that. www dot jilliancrider dot com/AAEC.gif www dot jilliancrider dot com/A-AAEC.gif Don't put any links on these images, that is against eBay regulations. -- Edited by poozybear at 04/19/2010 11:32 AM PDT

Kathy
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Okay, I got one! This squirrel isn't fat, she's pregnant. REALLY pregnant. She's just been sitting outside of her den, napping and yawning and waiting to get it over with. -- Kathy

Kathy
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Awww, sleepy kitties, something dear to my black little heart! :) Vena Photobucket Photobucket
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Adorable preggers squirrel! :) Vena
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

LOL. I can SO relate to that woman with the cats all over her. They DO come in handy when the weather is cold. -- Kathy

Kathy
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

awesome! Kathy thank you SO much for doing this! *hugs* -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

No problemo. Better late than never. :) -- Kathy

Kathy
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

For sure. MUCH appreciated. -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 8 of 8
latest reply