cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHALLENGE: Week 199 Oct 18-24 ~Bloomers~

Are we still doing bloomers? Vena Yes. SORRY!!!!
This is the ATC & ACEO Enthusiasts Group's weekly challenge: CHALLENGE: Week 199 Oct 18-24 "Bloomers" Depict 'BLOOMERS' in an ACEO. (It's YOUR interpretation of what 'BLOOMERS' is/are.) Put 'ACEO' & 'BLOOMERS' in your title. The rest of the title is up to you. List anytime during the week Oct 18-24 (Sunday through Saturday). No prizes, no awards, no rules, no 'starting price', no restrictions. As many entries as you want! You don't need to sign up for it .... just DO IT! Have fun! Share your listings by posting here. Thanks for joining in on 'CONTROL' for last week. See 'Events Calendar' (left) for future challenge weeks (posted monthly usually). To look at this week's challenge listings you can search on 'ACEO BLOOMERS'. You can also use one of 2 gifs in your listings IF YOU WANT. One is static, the other is animated. Self-hosting the image is preferred. You have my permission to do that. www dot jilliancrider dot com/AAEC.gif www dot jilliancrider dot com/A-AAEC.gif Don't put any links on these images, that is against eBay regulations. -- Edited by artistjillian at 10/20/2009 7:11 AM PDT -- Edited by poozybear at 10/25/2009 4:39 PM PDT
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Oops, I think Jillian forget to do the thingy. I'll tack this up at the top and we can use this thread for now. -- Kathy "I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel."

Kathy
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

ooooh! Where did the days go? -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I know what you mean - this whole week has been a blur. Time to relax with a cup of coffee and the new issue of Hagatha's Secret and order some new bloomers. :) Vena Photobucket
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

:^O -- Kathy "I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel."

Kathy
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

HAHAHAHAH! -- ~Jillian artist, Jillian Crider ... google me!
~Jillian

artist, Jillian Crider

... google me!
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Vena - you are a genius! Thanks for the laugh Sue
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

LMAO!! -- NEVER EVER GIVE UP! Be a patron of the arts: Art and science keep us civil! http://www.smellyrhinostudio.blogspot.com
NEVER EVER GIVE UP!

Be a patron of the arts: Art and science keep us civil!
http://www.smellyrhino.com
Message 8 of 8
latest reply