cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ACEO listed... :) check it out... :)

3 REPLIES 3

I have such a hard time finding these groups that I don't know where I am half the time. Okay, my problem is I would like to offer to sell outside of the US with my aceo paintings. Now what I would like to know is do I ship them myself to the other countries or do I send the aceo in an envelope to one of ebay's international shipping centers for them to send it out ? Please tell me what you all do about this, I would like to get started today offering them to people in other countries. Also is there some places I should be aware of shipping to that maybe would be to much trouble ? thanks

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I don't sell a whole lot internationally, but when I do I just go to the post office and send the ACEO by 1st class mail in a regular letter size. There is a postage calculator you can use to figure out the cost: http://ircalc.usps.gov/

A 1-oz letter with surcharge for a rigid object inside (cardboard or heavy plastic sleeve to protect the ACEO) costs $1.30 and without the rigid sleeve it's $1.10 to most places in the world. You may need to fill a customs form, also available at the post office, unless the envelope only contains documents. 

Some countries are notorious for their overpayment scams. I don't necessarily block them, but I'd keep an eye out for international buyers that insist on paying through a different method or send more money than necessary and ask to send the balance somewhere else.

Isa
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

thank you for your answer, no one else took the time

Message 4 of 4
latest reply