cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all, question regarding listings?

Hello everyone, haven't been on here in quite awhile, giving it another go! I notice after listing some new work, it's gotten no new views at all. I recall a time when it would get 40-60 views minimum... Is it some change they have made to ebay?

Thanks for your time!

Joe

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Joe,

I'm not sure, I have not been listing for a few weeks but I did see fewer views recently. Maybe they have changed the way views are recorded, or perhaps it might be due to eBay's system for ranking items in searches? Or it could be that things are slower.

You may want to post your question again in this thread, which might get noticed by more people:

http://groups.ebay.com/topic/Aceo-Art-Cards/New-Members-Read/Got-Question-Ask/1501103404

Isa
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi isablue, thanks for your response. I just started listing again and notice selling art has really went downhill on ebay. It was getting that way a few years back and is still the same. Who knows... thanks for your link, I'll post my question there...

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

What gives? I just did a search for ACEO on eBay & there was ONE listing? I quit listing when eBay decided to run out all the small sellers a few years ago - thought I'd try it again. Last I saw there were thousands of ACEO's listed. Did the market dry up? Did everybody quit? Whats happening in the ACEO world?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I searched ACEO and got this: 20,051 active listings | sold listings | completed listings

... so don't know.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You must have typed something in error Sue-Jim, or a ebay glitch or something because there are thousands of aceo....

.•:*¨¨*:•Leola•:*¨¨*:•.

my blog
Message 6 of 6
latest reply