cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you received your decks of cards?

jeanze*art
Enthusiast
Keep your eye on this discussion for updates about the Deck! I can't WAIT to see it!!! -- JeanneY -- Edited by jeanze*art at 07/12/2008 11:36 AM PDT -- Edited by kellyscolorstudio at 09/12/2008 2:23 PM PDT -- Edited by kellyscolorstudio at 10/22/2008 7:54 PM PDT -- Edited by kellyscolorstudio at 10/27/2008 4:35 AM PDT
Jeanne
Y
http://jeanze.blogspot.com/
Message 1 of 835
latest reply
834 REPLIES 834

Perhaps this one should be tacked so it is easy to find?:-) EDIT: Duh. . ."Never Mind!" -- ~ Marci ~ Click here to see my current listings :-x CL*S  Small Banner -- Edited by ozziepuppy at 07/12/2008 11:57 AM PDT
Message 2 of 835
latest reply

Is it here yet? Is it here yet? LOL... :^O And just for the record (because I missed out on the other discussion)... I think you all did a WONDERFUL job on this project! My only critique is that I would have sent an email reminder to the group about a week before the sign-up... then a second reminder, the day before the sign-up... just to make sure that no one missed the opportunity to sign up... and I wouldn't have had the sign-up on a holiday (though I believe that was an accident). Still... I am excited about the deck and VERY pleased to be a part of this project... and grateful for everyone's hard work. Thanks to Rick and all the volunteers! :-x -- ~ Wendy Visit my ME page to see my current listings, or...

~ Wendy

Visit my ME page to see my current listings, or...

Message 4 of 835
latest reply

Correct me if I'm wrong Rick.... I think the deck will AT THE EARLIEST, be received for re-distribution, at the end of this month. We will be sure to continue to update this thread with any and all info regarding a ship out date, as it is available to us. -- JDanni
House of Johnson Gifts
Message 5 of 835
latest reply

jeanze*art
Enthusiast
Wendy, We did send email reminders. Unfortunately, since eBay upgraded the group platforms, email has been far from reliable. So we have to rely on our members to visit the group regularly and check out discussions. Hopefully, the email glitches will eventually get worked out. (I still get the "we are aware of the problem" responses from eBay.) -- JeanneY
Jeanne
Y
Message 6 of 835
latest reply

robertsloan2art
Enthusiast
That bites about the email glitches. But I'm all eager to see the deck too! I loved what the watermark did to mine, only the shadows showed expanded at the sides and they seemed to magnify the actual marbles. -- robertsloan2art -- original ACEO, OSWOA and larger artwork. A big part of life is recognizing that creativity is human. It's not limited to a special Talented few gifted and cursed by the gods to become high-paid superstars. Search on Robs Art for all my art listings.
Message 7 of 835
latest reply

Oh boy oh boy oh boy! I get a print of those marbles! Yay! I really like those marbles! :-x But wait! There's more! Order now and get 51 ADDITIONAL ACEO prints by ACEO artists, created ESPECIALLY for this deck! That's a $400.00 value for ONLY $19.95! But that's not all! Order within the next 30 seconds and give the code "2 Jokers" and you will ALSO receive two special jokers to go with your deck, AND a special discount rate of only $3.00 for ALL 54 cards! Convinced yet? Then consider this: JUST for placing your order as a result of this ad, we will ALSO include a custom-made box that will safely hold your prized collection for generations to come! That's right, folks! That's 54 HIGH QUALITY prints, including 13 of EACH card suit, PLUS the two jokers, AND a custom card box to hold your cards, at a savings of HUNDREDS of dollars! Call the number on your screen NOW! :^O -- ~ Marci ~ Click here to see my current listings :-x
Message 8 of 835
latest reply

LOL Marci!! :^O --
Message 9 of 835
latest reply

jeanze*art
Enthusiast
Robert, the watermark didn't really work for my Queen at all... I was kinda' bummed out. The image blocked out her face on the watermark... looks weird. BUT... it's all good! I shan't let a little thing like that deter the thrill of the deck! -- JeanneY
Jeanne
Y
Message 10 of 835
latest reply

julee_bug
Enthusiast
Yeah, the watermark didn't really work well for mine either but, all in all, I am THRILLED I got to be a part of this and wouldn't dream of complaining... -- julee_
Serial killers make the best neighbors. They're quiet, keep to themselves and, if they borrow your power tools, they always clean them before returning them.
julee

Can't sleep, the clowns will eat me. ~ Alice Cooper
Message 11 of 835
latest reply

robertsloan2art
Enthusiast
LOL Marci! Yeah, I was surprised the watermark looked like anything on mine because I knew the marbles weren't close enough to the edges to show. I don't expect it to necessarily do a lot for all the images, but it is a way to distinguish First Edition decks, and that rocks. I think in the previous discussions what came out was that if demand was high we'd get further printings without the watermark. -- robertsloan2art -- original ACEO, OSWOA and larger artwork. A big part of life is recognizing that creativity is human. It's not limited to a special Talented few gifted and cursed by the gods to become high-paid superstars. Search on Robs Art for all my art listings.
Message 12 of 835
latest reply

Marci, that's perfect!!! When I get ready to list, can I use your words?? :-) And sorry for being anxious... I know we're not supposed to get the decks until the end of July or early August, I'm just hoping for a surprise. I'm doing a show week after next, and ATCs are being featured, and I so want to be able to sell the decks there. But there will be other shows. -- Diane Visit My eBay Store: Diane Weber Quilt Art http://dwquiltart.blogspot.com/ -- Edited by dwsewbiz at 07/13/2008 1:23 PM PDT
Message 13 of 835
latest reply

ROFLMAO Marci! You got that down perfectly, even to all the emphasis points. I had fun reading it aloud so Jim could get a laugh, too :^O Yeah, I'm so eager to see these! Sue
Message 14 of 835
latest reply

Marci!! I love that! They really do all sound like that, don't they? Diane, let us know all about your show when the time comes--ok? Honestly though...I wouldn't expect the decks in your mailbox any earlier than early to mid-August. I promise, I'll let you guys know the moment I receive them! I have a very helpful team on stand-by waiting to help me pack and ship all the orders--so, there shouldn't be any delays in "processing".;-) -- JDanni
House of Johnson Gifts
Message 15 of 835
latest reply