cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues at USPS` Distribution Centers in Florida

Usually, it is once in a while issue, but recently, I`ve had quite a few lost packages in Florida. For example, Miami Distribution center - no movement since September 1; Lake Mary Distribution center since September 24, etc.

What`s going on in Florida with USPS? 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Assuming that no one here works for the USPS in Florida, I don't believe this is the place where you will receive an answer.

Why don't you begin by contacting the Postmaster at one of the locations you have mentioned?  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Recently I had a package disappear in Florida for 10 days with no scans at all.  Contacted the buyer and he was honest and said it had been delivered a week earlier.  Either the bar codes get messed up or the packages are not scanned at times.  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Follow the USPS SOP. Open a package delivery problem on USPS.com.  This creates a case # that the ARE, District, and local PO see with your local having to respond within 24 hrs. Contract the District Consumer Affairs - get that number from your local PO PM. Keep names, dates of whom you speak to. If you live in the problem distribution center area, write your Congressperson - easy to do online. Keep going up the food chain.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

My ebay purchased Items get to the last distrabution center before being delivered to my Post Office box. Then they will go out of the way to a town 150 miles south and then back to the distrabution center 4,5 and somtime 6 times. Parcels going in and out of a distrabution center 4-5 times has to be deliberate, how do you make the same mistake over and over? WHen possible I think all of ebay sellers should use UPS and Fedex. ebay brings in lots of revenue for the USPS and we get no respect from them. 99% of the time they wont scan mail that has a tracking number that people have paid for.. And then they want to sell you tracking Plus? Yea Right.. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

My guess is packages are being stolen with the Miami distribution center being a hotspot.  I've put in a ticket a week ago and still have not heard back from usps

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

April-May 2024, two orders coming out Florida stalled. One item redirected back to seller. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply