cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Buy it Now' Button is Not Active

After my first order, I received negative feedback and after that, when I tried to list the product, it asked me to enter the price as an auction. How can I activate the 'buy it now' button again? I just want to sell it with the 'buy it now' button. I'm waiting for your help. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@spielza 

You know dropshipping from Amazon is not allowed and can get you suspended.

Have a great day.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

So do I have a chance to fix this?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@spielza wrote:

Quit dropshipping from Amazon.

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@spielza 

You might want to contact eBay customer service.  From what I can see you are selling items here on eBay, but drop shipping from Amazon or possibly another site that is off the eBay platform.  You also might want to check your email to see if there is a problem with your account. 

Good luck to you. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

There is no e-mail sent to my e-mail, but I will contact Ebay customer services. thanks

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@kensgiftshop wrote:

@spielza wrote:

Quit dropshipping from Amazon.

Given the odd pricing structure of his listings, he's probably gotten conned into a subscription to one of those drop-shipping management apps that promise wealth for little to no work.

It saddens me to see people in 3rd world countries get victimized by these schemes.  But, alas, he's hooked in, and I don't expect him to quit until his account is banned.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply