cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund and return

The buyer asked for a refund but the item was not shipped to me and I have not received it yet I still had to pay for a refund. I don't know what happened to the item. The buyer didn't ship it to my address 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Refund and return

Did you accept the return and provide a shipping label or did you issue the refund?

Have a safe Memorial Day weekend.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Refund and return

You may not have understood how a return needs to be handled on eBay.

If/when a buyer states that the item is not as described, the buyer needs to open an NAD case.

When that happens, the seller sends the buyer a prepaid return label if he wants the item back.

When the seller receives the item back, he refunds the buyer.

If this was handled any other way, for instance, if you, the seller refunded the buyer without first having the item back, your chances of getting your item back are pretty slim.  Sorry.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Refund and return

@robcep2 Was this for the $30 item you sold well over a month ago? I don't think there's anything you can do about this situation, but did you have to pay for the return shipping? Maybe you can at least check to see where it was delivered just so you know. 

Always make sure to respond in a timely manner to all aspects in a return case and also make sure you get the item back before you refund in the future.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: