Did you mean: 

How do I Return Flags I ordered

Wanted cloth flags they feel plastic.

Want to know how to return. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

If the seller accepts returns and your deadline hasn't passed you can go to your purchase history and open a case. The option to return is usually found in the more actions pull down, when you do that you can select the proper reason for the return. For remorse returns, which your case sounds like it falls under; you will pay return shipping unless the seller offers free returns for any reason. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

They feel plastic or they are plastic? Are you 100% certain they are not cloth flags made out of a nylon-type of material, or cloth flags with a coating on the fabric? Many cloth flags are made out of a material meant to withstand outdoor elements.

If the flags are cloth with a plastic "feel" then, if the seller accepts returns, you can open a return with the reason "didn't like it".

If the packaging says the flags are plastic, then you'd open a return saying the item does not match the description.

Based on my experience with this type of product, my guess is this is an item that "feels" plastic-y but isn't plastic. In fact, looking at your feedback, if that's the seller you purchased from, they have several cloth flags that are waterproof. Waterproof coating can make a flag feel plastic-y even though it's cloth.

That seller offers free returns, so you'd follow the instructions below and file a return request with the reason "didn't like it".

Return instructions here: https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/return-item-refund?id=4041

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Videos and help-------on sidebar--------->

Return an item for a refund | eBay

krazzykats_0-1714417077492.png

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
About this board

Welcome to the Returns board! Here you can discuss returns with other members.

Returns related questions? Whether you're a buyer or a seller, check here to get started: