cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay app messages messenger problem

Hi.

Since Friday the 12th of October 2019 i cant really use the ebay messenger in the ebay app. It shows the last 10 or so messages only . But those show in a loop over and over again . When i try to answer one of it it lets me type the message but the blue arrow to push the message forward isnt there .

I wonder if i am the only one experiencing this problem. If not it needs to be fixed fast in my opinion.

Best regards

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have the same problem. I tried clearing cache and restarting my phone, and my Android is updated to current versions, including apps.  Looks like it's an eBay glitch. Messages loop just as you describe. I assume you haven't gotten help yet?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi.

I am glad someone answers and has the same issue. Thought it is my phone perhaps. I contacted ebay. They said they never heard about that problem. Recommended to re instal the app. Which i did. Did not help.

I will response to their answer and tell them other sellers have the same problem.

I case you figure out a way to fix it please let me know.

This messenger is very important to me. My workday without it got very complicated.

Thanks for your answer.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ebay told me the same again to re instal app and check for updates. Messages still loop. Very anoying. I wonder what the problem is.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply