cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UGH.. Allergies plus vertigo do not mix!

I will be happy when the summer heat gets here and all the blooming things stop with the pollen!     Anything that causes inflammation and puts pressure on my ears is a trigger.

Feb was bad for my vertigo the last two weeks of the month.  I made it through March and April ok with no vertigo ( with clonazepam) .  

AND here it is back again end of May.  My sinuses are poufy again, and probably my fault for not using the Nasonex daily and just using the non-steroid nasal spray and saline rinses. 

So I have to up clonazepam .5mg dose to twice a day again to keep things calmed down.  Then once I feel better in a few weeks I taper off it again.  

Just started seeing a new Dr and glad that he has no problem with RX'ing clonzepam since it's a controlled substance, so many Dr's won't prescribe it.   

The spins last about an hour and half this morning, but at least it was a windshield wiper speed on slow and not the fast one I had a few days ago that would have thrown me off the chair if I hadn't held on to the desk. 

Hope you all are doing okay.   

Jenny 

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I got this one ok ... I am sorry to read about your alergies and vertigo .... WOW that sounds difficult ... We are in our Rainy season / Hurricane season  here .... Home insurance went up from $1000 to $4000 .... plus they made us replace the roof .... Another $14000 expense .... 

Do you have any birds tweeting out there?

DWB

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Gee whiz that sounds terrible ..... We have Flegm (Spelling?)  this time of the year ... Your battle with Vertigo and other things makes it tough ... Hope it clears up soon

DWB

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Comic's how are you doing with the Vertigo at the same time as Allergies ?  
I just stared a topic about health ... be nice to share ideas ... Hope your doing well
DWB

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@whotoldya  Hanging on by a thread!   Had another bad spin attack yesterday and a shorter one this morning.   

They are always followed by a major headache which nothing really helps other than resting.

Added sudafed today, which I don't like to take for health reasons.   I do use netti rinses,  Flonase, and azelastine ( antihistamine nasal spray) .

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 5 of 5
latest reply