cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting whitelisted for ebay platform notifications when using oauth authorization

Hi,

is there a way to get your application whitelisted for the ebay platform notifications, when using the oauth authorization without needing to pay for developer support?

It seems rather rediculius to me that you have to purchase support hours, just to have your application whitelisted for ebay platform notifications. Especially when there is no whitelisting needed when I use the old auth'n'auth authorization.

Regards,

Jens

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Getting whitelisted for ebay platform notifications when using oauth authorization

Hi @2014-kck 

You can submit a "Application Growth Check" request for white listing the application.  The application growth check is a free service that the eBay Developers Program provides to its members. 

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @2014-kck 

You can submit a "Application Growth Check" request for white listing the application.  The application growth check is a free service that the eBay Developers Program provides to its members. 

Best Regards,
eBay Developer Support
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you!

I submitted the form and my application was whitelisted.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to make this clearer in the docs? The docs say to contact the Developer Support and I could not infer from the docs, that the Application Growth Check would be the way to go.

Regards,

Jens

Message 3 of 3
latest reply