cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Label Printing - Labels printing 8.5x11 instead of 4x6

It just started recently, but when I ship more than 1 thing at a time in the bulk label tool, my labels will print out on 8.5 x 11 sheets (two to a page) instead of 4x6 how I have it set.  When I go to the shipping label screen and download each one individually, they show up correctly.  Official support was clueless and had no idea what I was talking about. 

Anyone else seeing this issue lately?  Is there a way to fix it?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Yes, several others have reported the same. I think something happened in eBay's system causing settings to revert. See below for changing label size - bulk shipping screenshots are at the bottom @btvcards .

On the label purchase page, first make sure your label options are expanded:

shippingoptions.png

When your shipping options are expanded:

printformat.png

If you're using bulk labels:

bulkprint-changesize.png

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@btvcards wrote:

Official support was clueless and had no idea what I was talking about. 

This is the second time in the last week or two a seller said CS couldn't answer a basic question about how to change label size. Not sure who I tagged last time but I think it was kyle@ebay - can you escalate again? Front line CS should be able to tell a seller how to change label size.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@wastingtime101 wrote:

@btvcards wrote:

Official support was clueless and had no idea what I was talking about. 

This is the second time in the last week or two a seller said CS couldn't answer a basic question about how to change label size. Not sure who I tagged last time but I think it was kyle@ebay - can you escalate again? Front line CS should be able to tell a seller how to change label size.

Hey @wastingtime101 thanks for the tag.  I agree, and I'll be glad to pass this feedback along to the proper CS teams!  

Kyle,
eBay
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

This is perfect, I just missed it on the payment confirmation screen.  Thanks!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply