cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos randomly disappearing from listings

New issue as of today 10/23... relisting or editing listings and random photos are missing from listings. Red triangle where photo has been corrupted or disappeared. All happening on listings with random IS missing. I am fixing things like length, style, color, etc things that were there prior to the 15th, now gone... now, photos are missing randomly as well. I have spent countless hours on this mess and my sales are down 35% from last month. My sales have steadily increased month after month for well over a year. 20 year seller here, not a conspiracy theorist. This is still a huge issue. Of course seller hub is still messed up too, but that is the least of my concerns. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Photos randomly disappearing from listings

I'm having the same issue with the photos. Except it's not just ones showing with the red triangle. Some of them still show in with the group of photos to the right, but when clicked upon, they will not show in the larger screen to the left. I have been checking each & every photo (which is taking a LOT of time) and have found so many of them. It's all completely random. 

I would suggest to anyone revising their listings to not only check your item specifics, but to check each photo as well. Click on them each individually. A LOT of them are broken. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply