eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Help & Contact

eBay Community

THE ANSWER CENTER

The Answer Center is your place to ask fellow eBay Community members questions about buying and selling on eBay, and for you to share your best information, tips, and insights to help other members get answers to their own questions.

View All Questions

Choose a topic to view

GROUPS

Groups is a great place to connect with other community members who share similar interests. Give support, share information, and connect with fellow members. Create or join a Group today!

CHOOSE A GROUP TO VIEW

Announcements

The latest news and updates affecting eBay buyers and sellers

Go Now

EBAY COMMUNITY POLICIES

Our policies are designed to create a safe and fair environment for all eBay members. Learning what’s allowed can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and helps everyone in working with reliable, trustworthy members.

Go Now
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My Profile

Welcome!
PEOPLE YOU FOLLOW

Connect with Fellow eBay Community Members!
Register or Sign In Today!

Community Member

anyone knows what means status null?

Hello everyone, i buy two items from a seller whit a good reputation on ebay, but the day after i buy and paid, ebay close the seller profile. Then he still send me the tracking number, and its been more than a month and the item doesnt arirve.

I check and for more than 20 days it says status NULL.

Also i check mail in my country and the package has not arrive.

my tracking number is RB221222697CN

So i dont know what to do, and i never see before the status NULL, anyone knows what is it??

bye

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: anyone knows what means status null?

in reply to dnlmatus

Your time is running out, open a case in resolution about item not received:  http://ocsnext.ebay.com/ocs/cusr?query=1479

Please use plain text.
thesingingmuggle
Community Member

in reply to dnlmatus

I would guess that it means that the tracking number you are using is not in their system.  You are getting close the the limit of when you would be able to file an Item Not Recieved case and get your money back, so you might want to look into how that process works.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to thesingingmuggle

Click on treasurecove's link and file the INR immediately, then escalate, don't wait. If it's past 45 days you probably have lost your money and won't get the product. You will have no recourse if you don't file in the 45 day window.

Please use plain text.