cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible D & E Bracelet? Who's My Daddy?

This bracelet is driving me nuts!

I have a few D & E "dark diamond" pieces, so when I noted the same type of stone on this bracelet, I snapped it up.   But I can't find an evidence of its existence.  So, I'm hoping someone can give me a clue as to exactly what I have here.   (Thanks in advance!)

Bracelet is 7.75" long, 7/8" at widest point, and 1/2" at narrowest point.  Stones are all glass.  Marquis stone color is a dark olive, smallround brilliants are "dark diamond", and there are three VERY shiny AB round brilliant accents.

Front sideFront sideObverseObverseIMG_4732.JPGIMG_4718.JPG

"One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." ~Nicola Tesla
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Possible D & E Bracelet? Who's My Daddy?

Are the large round rhinestones set in a cup like #175 here?

http://imageevent.com/kjwshopping/detrainingalbums/notdestonesfindings
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I am still researching. Is it possible to have a side view of the bracelet that shows the cup / finding I mentioned above.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

IMG_4716b.jpgIMG_4732b.jpgIMG_4732c.jpgHere's a few decent shots of how the cups look.  IMHO, it does look like #175.

"One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." ~Nicola Tesla
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Thank you for the additional images. For me it is hard to compare the tube tapered round cups but the new close ups show the navette cups have "bump out" prongs that were not used by D&E.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Good deal, and thank you so much for your knowledge and expertise.  At least now I know for sure.  Any ideas as to possible makers?  I'm more than happy to research, but as you know, D & E is not a specialty of mine.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

You're welcome. I wish I could help with a Maker. The only way I know is to find a matching signed piece if you can.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply