cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maker Of Umbrella Brooch

I only found one while googling and it is on worthpoint I am not a member. I took the title and put in search on eBay and found nothing. Below is what the person said it was marked mine is worn and hard to make out.These are my pictures and I tried to get the mark as best as I could it is hard because the clasp is in the way. Thank you for any information been looking for sometime now

This is a RARE, Hard-To-Find, VINTAGE, EXCELLENT Condition, Marked, Signed " Sterling Silver Open Work Filigree Figural Umbrella Parasol Pin Brooch " made by J'laire in the mid-1950s Hallmarked " copyright J'laire " and Marked " .925

4093ED2F-7A20-4056-B91F-0276C54BC173.jpeg

5930F4A1-9F4B-4969-9380-97BDD08412CA.jpeg

F7CC117B-8583-4FBD-9075-3F8E863B54EB.jpeg

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Maker Of Umbrella Brooch

Looks like a Jezlaine piece to me - their style and looks like their signature, which can be easily misread. Cute brooch, but probably not all that rare. Google "Jezlaine sterling umbrella brooch" if you're researching prices, and get a spread from different marketplaces and independent sellers.

flotsamlogo
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Maker Of Umbrella Brooch

Omg thank you so much I have been racking my brain and driving myself crazy but still can’t find it but at least I know who made it any ideas on when it was made? I know they are still in business 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply