cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The VERO program is out of control

The VERO program is completely out of control and unreasonable. 

Today I received this (poorly written) message from a bot 

schloopertz_0-1642619650433.png

schloopertz_1-1642619650701.png

 Apparently, and this is news to me, I can no longer sell Levi’s to any buyer in the EU. The listings were on EBay US, and I offer the global shipping program for everything I sell…I’m hardly an “importer”.

Although the shoddily worded email doesn’t even list the items that were removed, it was 4 pair of Levi’s jeans.

eBay and the VERO program keep changing the goal posts, and it’s crazy making.

How In the world would any seller know that a worldwide brand they have sold dozens of times suddenly is telling VERO to take down any listing with global shipping…this has GOT to be losing eBay so much money, and  I cannot even fathom why it’s supported so aggressively.

These threats of removal and punitive action have scared the bejesus out of me and have me almost out the door. I suspect I’m not the only one….

Also, yeah, yeah, it’s their sandbox/party/playground/rules, I’m aware, but sending it out there as a heads up to others, as well as a whine. 

Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Re: The VERO program is out of control

i just got one of these. been listing levis for 22 years. and always offer them to europe and the UK. why all of a sudden can i not sell this one pair of levis in the UK? best part is, ebay pulled the auction then proceeded to give me a fee of $1.20 for ending the listing early. can you f**king believe that? and of course if you call nobody gives a sh*t. we are at the mercy of computers and algorithms. absolutely hate this woke self loathing world we live in right now. 

Message 46 of 47
latest reply

Re: The VERO program is out of control

ebay pulled my pair of levis then proceeded to give ME a fee of $1.20 for ending the listing early. can you  believe that?

Message 47 of 47
latest reply