cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Postal Slow Down

Just Announced on the news that USPS package shipping is going to slow down, I hope ebay posts something for customers to see, Because I don't want late deliveries affecting me!, & They shouldn't

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Postal Slow Down

@chapeau-noir 

...I didn't downgrade any flipping hamburgers jobs...please re-read my post...

...new hiring level postal workers compare the salary from USPS with fast-foods industry and seeing easier to earn money from there than PO...

...again, I confirm that isn't any announcement from USPS in slowing down processing or delivery- specially packages, not any shutting down facilities...there is a link from USPS liteblue.gov (within employees system) about the new plan from Post Master General and I can't post it here...I trust that source of information more than CNN and Yahoo...

...but that's me...I don't force anyone else...I posted what I knew in trustworthy information...enough being fed of fake news...

...btw, Biden exempted USPS from vaccine mandate...do you know why...???...because USPS helped him and his Party in last election...

Message 16 of 31
latest reply

...btw, Biden exempted USPS from vaccine mandate...do you know why...???...because USPS helped him and his Party in last election...

@bbravo65  False on both counts.  First off, the USPS did NOT 'help' Biden and the Democrats win in the last election.  They USPS has no control over ballots.  In any state where voting by mail is allowed, it is allowed to both Democrats and Republicans.  

Second, the USPS is not a federal department, it is an independent agency of the executive branch of the govt and covered under different statutes and would not be included in an executive order.

One of many sources:  “USPS is not included in the executive order requiring vaccination of federal employees," a White House spokesperson said in an email statement. "USPS has a separate statutory scheme and is traditionally independent of federal personnel actions like this. That said, USPS is strongly encouraged to comply. Also, OSHA will cover USPS through the ETS, meaning that postal workers will be subject to the vaccination or testing policy announced yesterday."

As for the rest of your post - please do not, again, put words in my mouth. 

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 17 of 31
latest reply

@chapeau-noir 

...I didn't put words in your mouth...and I think I can say that to you in return as well...

...hospitals are in shortage of nurses as vaccine mandate was rolled out...love to see mail to be delayed longer if postal workers were forced for vaccine mandate...

...and again, the election was rigged...it will be again...one Party's ruling is what this country is learning from China and heading to that direction...

...and I knew the rule of "either my way or high way"...

...anything you posted is just like reading CNN...I saw your side...respect that I do...

...have a nice weekend...and don't worry, your package still be delivered as time manner is well demanded from the top of USPS...

Message 18 of 31
latest reply

Check Again!, Your The One With The False Info.!

Message 19 of 31
latest reply

Oh good grief - The Big Lie.  The moon is made of cheese and the Easter Bunny is real, too. 🙄 

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 20 of 31
latest reply

People need to go back to buying toasters and other common items from their local stores (like they should have been doing all along).  Then the shippers wouldn't be overwhelmed with packages to deliver.

Message 21 of 31
latest reply

Will this Political Theater Ever End!!, Let's Get Back To Fact's & Truth!!, Nothing BUT FACT"S & TRUTH!!, PLEASE FOR THE SAKE OF US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 22 of 31
latest reply

Portland OR is the new black hole for shipping, both USPS and FedEx.  USPS Media Mail is sooooooo slow right now, and FedEx was supposed to deliver bird seed on the 23rd but now the tracking says "No scheduled delivery date available at this time." and it's been in Portland since the 24th.  I have no idea what the problem is but if this keeps up Christmas is going to be a nightmare.

Message 23 of 31
latest reply

Sold a Lost in Space complete set to big Island in Hawaii on August 4th, and the San Francisco distribution center put the package on a barge -- took 8 weeks to get there.  Keep that in mind if sending to the Hawaiian Islands.  I'm sure Honolulu will be okay, but anywhere else, it's all because of Booster Shot Plugs.

Message 24 of 31
latest reply

"People need to go back to buying toasters and other common items from their local stores (like they should have been doing all along).  Then the shippers wouldn't be overwhelmed with packages to deliver."

What with Covid still rampaging out there most thinking people are leery of going anywhere unless they absolutely have to.  I had to go to Safeway to get my vaccine shot and there were MANY people there with NO masks on, it was frightening. 

Message 25 of 31
latest reply

"it's all because of Booster Shot Plugs."

What does that mean?

Message 26 of 31
latest reply

images.jpg Easter Bunny is not real............

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 27 of 31
latest reply

December 1 to February 1 is going to be a nightmare for USPS deliveries.

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

@downunder-61 wrote:

images.jpg Easter Bunny is not real............

I'm sorry...I know it's hard and I'm sorry you had to find out this way.  I was devastated when I found that the Great Pumpkin was not real, either, and that fairies don't exist - the entire landscape of my political belief quaked when Reality erupted.  I'm feeling much better, though, and await the coming of Reason (might be a long danged wait, though).

— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 29 of 31
latest reply

USPS has come out and stated something we already knew, First Class and Priority delivery times will be extended.  This has already been in effect as Seller would agree.  Here is the problem:  You can't trust eBay to be smart enough to accept the USPS statement.  eBay will continue to hold Sellers to unreasonable delivery times in large parts of the country.  eBay will state that the delivery times they send to the Buyer are what they are getting from USPS.  Yes that may be true however to date the Post Office has not come out and made a firm statement about the self inflected delivery delays.   In their statement they basically say it is cost cutting measures to increase the long term of the Postal Service.  Now comes the eBay side of this problem.  Knowing this is an issue now eBay will, like most problems eBay addresses, take a good year to revise eBay policy with regard to delivery time changes.  In the mean time Sellers will be receiving defects for non delivery, have to refund Buyer without reason.  lose product because it finally gets delivered after a refund was issued.  Anyone have thoughts on how we can inform eBay that they need to react to this problem

Message 30 of 31
latest reply