cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I shipped shoes WITH box to ebay authenticator and buyer did Not recieve box.

I shipped a pair of shoes to the ebay authenticator with the original box and it arrived to the seller without the box. Please help.

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: I shipped shoes WITH box to ebay authenticator and buyer did Not recieve box.

OK,  gotcha. They only have one feedback so they apparently did not sell the shoes shown in the listing that also displayed the box. 

Message 16 of 28
latest reply

Re: I shipped shoes WITH box to ebay authenticator and buyer did Not recieve box.

@12345jamesstamps 

It's there..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/404806023693?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=x33rubqir6s&sss...

@nocai31 what center did your shoes go to? NY or Vegas, you'll have to have all that info when contacting ebay.

Message 17 of 28
latest reply

To give insight how easy it is to use a stock photo in the first photo of item sold...

OK...seller is right with one feedback...I believe everything that the seller stated.

Message 18 of 28
latest reply

@12345jamesstamps wrote:

To give insight how easy it is to use a stock photo in the first photo of item sold...

OK...seller is right with one feedback...I believe everything that the seller stated.

They literally have zero stock photos on their listing, I'm not sure what listing you are looking at??

Message 19 of 28
latest reply

@12345jamesstamps wrote:

Look at the OP's username.

Then look at the username of the listing you've been redirected to.

Then you should probably apologize to the OP for falsely accusing them of some wrong doing.

Message 20 of 28
latest reply

The box is there from where...wouldn't you show shoes first...and then with the box...

Looks like I am buying a box.

And wonder what "help" the seller ask for...

eBay usually wouldn't make such a mistake...but I believe the seller......................

Message 22 of 28
latest reply

Message 23 of 28
latest reply

@12345jamesstamps wrote:

No box in the sale of  photos...so box has nothing to do with the sale whether there or not..."stock photo"...from who?...came up on last photo....

Hi @12345jamesstamps . When you click on the sold listing, as others said, you are redirected to another seller's listing since the OP's is sold out. This often happens when a product is tied to the product catalog. Read the text in the blue banner. Now go back to the OP's sold listings, click on the sneakers, then click the link in the green box shown below.

soldredirect.png

I explained it on this thread a couple weeks ago, but I guess it didn't click. Hopefully the above screenshot will help. Let us know if you're unable to see the blue banner.

Message 24 of 28
latest reply

@nocai31 wrote:

I shipped a pair of shoes to the ebay authenticator with the original box and it arrived to the seller without the box. Please help.

Hi @nocai31 . Did the buyer file a claim / return request? As suggested above, you'd probably have best luck going through eBay CS on social media for this one. Send a DM to one of eBay's social CS teams: ebayforbusiness on facebook, ebayforsellers on insta, askebay on X

Message 25 of 28
latest reply

I did apologize to the seller...""seller is right"..."I believe everything that the seller stated."

Message 26 of 28
latest reply

That's the boxiest sneaker listing I've ever seen.

Message 27 of 28
latest reply

@nocai31 

For what it's worth...your listing title for the:

Gary Gharam Unisex Turtle Neck Sweatshirt Runway Item

is misspelled. It's Graham.

Message 28 of 28
latest reply