cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Sales Exports?

I am trying to find a way to automatically export transaction data on eBay. I know you can manually export, but I'm trying to export on a daily basis without needing to do that manually. Hoping to feed that data into Google sheets. I know there are paid platforms that people export data through, but I'd just like the simple raw dataset in a spreadsheet. I assume I might need to build an API, bit I'd love to know if someone knows where to start, or if there are existing resources I can use to get automatic data exports.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Automatic Sales Exports?

@walterstreasure wrote:

I am trying to find a way to automatically export transaction data on eBay. I know you can manually export, but I'm trying to export on a daily basis without needing to do that manually. Hoping to feed that data into Google sheets. I know there are paid platforms that people export data through, but I'd just like the simple raw dataset in a spreadsheet. I assume I might need to build an API, bit I'd love to know if someone knows where to start, or if there are existing resources I can use to get automatic data exports.

Hello @walterstreasure ,

You could create a download schedule in Seller Hub Reports to automatically download your orders.

1. Click "Downloads" on the left side of Seller Hub Reports.

2. Click "Schedule" on the left.

3. Click "Schedule report."

4. Select "Orders" for report source.

5. Select a report type (All orders, Awaiting payment, Awaiting shipment, etc.).

6. Select a frequency (such as Daily).

7. Click "Save."

I hope that helps.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply