Having the same problem all morning. 

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Re: SELLER HUB

Same here for past several hours.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I went to "all selling" to see what I need to ship.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Yep, just another day on ebay where the sellers wake up to broken sites and broken tools.

FIRE your executive team board members.  They do not know how to run this platform or company.  They are just siphoning money for themselves.  No shareholder value.

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

This is so bad.  I am a full time seller.  This is how I make a living and I can't even ship my orders!!  Ebay needs to stop with this "aesthetic" updates and leave our seller hub alone!  We aren't being treated like the business partners we are.  We're left in the dark and then they pick during a pandemic to update the system!  WHY!!??  I have a business to run!  I need to ship my products!  Please stop messing with the system.  If it's not broken don't fix it!  Stop with the mindless updates!  We don't need fancy fonts or stuff moved around.  We need utilitarian!  Simple.  LESS IS MORE!

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

THANK YOU!!!
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

You are 100% correct 

Elizabeth
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Ebay WILL get it "fixed".   Perhaps they are making unannounced SH improvements with a test group of stores. 

I wonder if the Anchor and Enterprise Store (subscriptions) are unable to easily access all areas of their SH/Ebay stores. 

Remember when Ebay rolled out the SH and all the carrying on and "I don't like it's"? Most store subscriptions rely on the SH now. 

Very thoughtful and helpful  poster who provided weblinks to access store SH areas. 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

Seller Hub down in S. California also.  Of course the eBay status page says no problems.  eBay needs to ditch the status page or update it honestly.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Still having a problem... why don't they leave it alone if it's not broken?!?!?

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @past_and_present_2000 - there was a technical issue that impacted Seller Hub overnight (as you know). 

This should now be resolved. If you are still experiencing issues please log out/clear cache/log back in. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 13 of 13
latest reply