cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I continue to have my account redirected to various eBay international sites

3 times now - and 2 times recently.

I was on my "Payments" page, and I hit refresh...and it landed my on eBay France, and asked me to login.

Another time, I just hit the Payments link - and same thing, except it was eBay UK.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I continue to have my account redirected to various eBay international sites

Try clearing cookies and history in your browser. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: I continue to have my account redirected to various eBay international sites

I have been getting that every once in a while for years. I just retype Ebay in the address bar.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Me too; I just click the 'back' button and 'hit 'Payment' again- and it ALWAYS go to it WITHOUT signing in.

Has also happened with the 'verification "I'm not a robot" " which picture has a Bus" etc....again, I just hit the back button; go forward and I'm there. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

The first time this happened...I was redirected to a page that wanted me to verify or update my payment sources. Odd since I always use the same card. But the link took me to eBay UK. A few days later I noticed some canceled charges on my debit card, from eBay UK. So - I am concerned its some sort of hack, not sure where its occurring. Is it hackers working on eBay? Is it browser hack? 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply