cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it just me or have they changed the board format again?

If this is Ebay's idea of a good change...they are way wrong.

This has me even more convinced that they are trying to get rid of them by making them even more difficult to navigate.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

In response to this change, I’ve pulled all of my listings.  Also, I’m not shipping out current orders until the old boards are back.  

what’s next - asking for my SSN?!

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

confusion at first time

One sale a day, tomorrow the entire Galaxy!
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Another attempt at fixing that which was not broken.

Will this silliness ever stop? Do they care at all about any of us who volunteer our time to help others?

Me thinks not.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

To complain or make improvement suggestions, please go here.  Maybe if enough of us do this can be fixed.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Community-Platform-Feedback/Seeing-issues-with-the-new-Community-platf...

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@powell-memorabilia wrote:

In response to this change, I’ve pulled all of my listings.  Also, I’m not shipping out current orders until the old boards are back.  

what’s next - asking for my SSN?!

So, you no longer like making money?

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I think that was a satire post, not serious.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

our Canadian community board got this change about 10 days ago and yes it is HORRIBLE!

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Had no clue this was coming. Had the thread opened and said WTH...What was wrong with the old format? If it ain’t broke...

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I know I am not a morning person,  however, I thought I had clicked on something different - you are not alone.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

It looks like the links to our previous posts in our forum Profile pages have almost all been deleted. The most recent link shown under Posts in my forum profile is from 2018 and go back (all 8 of them) to 2011. That REALLY stinks. And the irony is that SIX OUT OF THE EIGHT POSTS are discussing the problems with and eventual removal of the Ebay Guides section. How is that supposed to help me or anyone else, the Guides have been GONE since 2018! Seven out of 8 of the posts are so old that theyre in the Archive section already. How does that help me find something that I posted about 2 months ago?

WTH?

"On the Internet, no one knows if youre a dog.
EVERYONE knows if youre an idiot."
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I have just come across this discussion and, like most other opinions I've read, I am none too happy about it.

The presentation looks less organized that it was, and I do not see how this new format constitutes an improvement.

..and what is the point of listing posts from years ago when the previous format sensibly showed a member's most recent ones?

I dunno, e-Bay.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply