cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VENDEN, LUEGO PIDEN DEVOLUCIÓN A DHL , ABREN SOLICITUD A EBAY Y SE QUEDAN CON ARTÍCULO Y DINERO

Compré un artículo en EBAY el vendedor utilizó el envío por DHL, luego solicitó a DHL la devolución mintiendo que me negué a recibirlo, luego abrió solicitud a EBAY y EBAY decidió no darme reembolso, finalmente el vendedor se quedó con el artículo y mi dinero, tengan cuidado, el vendedor es Minico Shop ubicado en japón.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: VENDEN, LUEGO PIDEN DEVOLUCIÓN A DHL , ABREN SOLICITUD A EBAY Y SE QUEDAN CON ARTÍCULO Y DINERO

@ne_18943 wrote:

I bought an item on EBAY, the seller used DHL shipping, then asked DHL for a refund, lying that I refused to receive it, then opened a request with EBAY and EBAY decided not to give me a refund, finally the seller kept the item and my money 

Don't talk to the seller or contact eBay again. Just file an
-- Item Has Not Reached Me
-- or I Refused Delivery
dispute at this page if that's how you paid.

Since DHL tracking shows that you never received the Heur @ne_18943 -- regardless retrieved or refused -- you will get your full refund, and the seller
1. pays the full refund
2. pays all eBay FVF
3. pays a $20 fine
4. gets a defect.

Otherwise, file a Goods Not Received chargeback with your card issuer, provide that DHL tracking showing you were never Tag, and get your refund.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply