cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New seller help

Hello I'm new to selling on Ebay.  I have about 200 collectible Barbies that I want to sell.  Most of them come in sets, for instance Gone with the Wind (I have all 5) or Wizard of Oz (I have all the characters).  Would it be best to sell them as a set? Also, how do I know how much Barbies are going for these days?

Any information would be helpful.  Thank you in advance!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: New seller help

use the Advanced Search,above, for Barbies sold.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@sexiestmex44 wrote:

Hello I'm new to selling on Ebay.  I have about 200 collectible Barbies that I want to sell.  Most of them come in sets, for instance Gone with the Wind (I have all 5) or Wizard of Oz (I have all the characters).  Would it be best to sell them as a set? Also, how do I know how much Barbies are going for these days?

Any information would be helpful.  Thank you in advance!

Most collector's would most likely want all items in a set. You can do a search for collectible Barbies and choose "sold" items to find out what they sold for. Another thing: Don't use auction style listings. You may not get the amount you wanted. Use fixed price with immediate payment required. Good luck to you.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Here's a link to what the Gone w/ the Wind barbies have sold for recently.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=gone+w%2F+the+wind+barbies&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Sold=1&...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Sell them by set.  Bunch them together to save shipping fees.  Maybe by year or by collection.  Search sold auctions to get an idea how much they go for.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply