cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your seller performance status is at risk in the global program

Does anyone know why this notice has appeared in my Seller Level dashboard? 

Does it mean anything?

Is this a glitch?

Should I be concerned?

Under the info for Global Region, I apparently am not maintaining the sales level for Top-Rated. 

As a U.S. based seller, does this affect me in any way?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Your seller performance status is at risk in the global program

I am assuming you are talking about the EIS program. First I have heard of this message appearing can you post a screen shot? I see nothing in your feedback that would indicate a problem. There may be issues with your seller metrics but I cannot see those. You don't have to be a Top-Rated seller to use EIS. Following is the policy and the eligibility requirements. 

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/shipping-items/setting-shipping-options/ebay-international-shippin... 

dbfolks166mt_0-1714340643598.png

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@heckofagame  when u click on Region: Global, does it show you 'above standard'?

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

@stuff4divas

@dbfolks166mt    

heckofagame_0-1714341658196.png

Global Region info currently shows Top Rated.

heckofagame_0-1714341440615.png

I think this is based on the following:

heckofagame_1-1714341489357.png

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

@heckofagame 

all my international sales show me as 'above average' bc i don't sell enough int'l items to be 'top rated' like u.

maybe they mean that u will drop down to 'above standard' if u don't sell more items internationally to maintain your top rated status.

If so, this won't hurt you in any way.

what does it show when u click on the other global regions?

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

It's showing above standard in the other global regions. 

I just thought it was weird. Perhaps I will fly over Canada and drop coupons attached to little parachutes?

Thanks for the insight.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@stuff4divas

@dbfolks166mt    

Global Region info currently shows Top Rated.

dbfolks166mt_0-1714342019431.png

I think this is based on the following:

dbfolks166mt_1-1714342019433.png

This makes no sense unless EIS has gotten a bunch of returns from items you sold through the program. This may take a call to EIS to find out the details. When they announced the seller protections for EIS I was wondering how long it would take eBay to realize the seller complaints about bogus NAD's and chargebacks were more fact than fiction. 

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@heckofagame wrote:

It's showing above standard in the other global regions. 

I just thought it was weird. Perhaps I will fly over Canada and drop coupons attached to little parachutes?

Thanks for the insight.

@heckofagame  so it must be once they add up all the int'l sales into the global region section, u come out top rated, but will drop to above standard if u don't make more int'l sales, but no worries 😉

sounds like a good idea, maybe i'll do the same parachute drops LOL

you're welcome

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Does anyone know why this notice has appeared in my Seller Level dashboard? 

You state that you checked and your Top Rated seller rating is at risk, so you sort of answered your own question. The banner saying your seller rating is at risk in the global program appears because your seller rating is at risk in the global program. 

Should I be concerned?

You either meet the criteria for Top Rated Seller, or you do not. If this is a cause of concern for you, you should be concerned. If it is not, then you should not. 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

So, you are saying that it may rain, or it may not? Or I may have a good day or a bad one?

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  Not being Top Rated won't kill your sales, and if you're using the eIS program it doesn't affect that much.  If you do make enough sales within the evaluation period to bring your total above $1000 in sales again, you'll retain Top Rated states, but I don't know if I would care enough to try and do that.  I'd say just keep doing what you're doing!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

It will just mean that when a buyer is shopping on a 'global region' site, they won't see the TRS seal on the sites that do show it. But I don't think they all show it but I do see it on the .ca site.  

Message 12 of 12
latest reply