cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to say goodbye.

To each and everyone,  I wish for you prosperity, happiness and good health today and always. 

I am going to have to close my account and say goodbye. The plan is for tomorrow morning.  I truly wish that I could give so many of you big hugs for all your support and love that you have shown me and countless others. 

Know that you have given me so much more than I deserve. 

With love and kindness, 

Grandma 

Message 1 of 40
latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Have to say goodbye.

@1grandmashope_1 wrote:

To each and everyone,  I wish for you prosperity, happiness and good health today and always. 

I am going to have to close my account and say goodbye. The plan is for tomorrow morning.  I truly wish that I could give so many of you big hugs for all your support and love that you have shown me and countless others. 

Know that you have given me so much more than I deserve. 

With love and kindness, 

Grandma 

Why are u leaving? We need kind Grandmas like you here 😢 Kind of helps to even out the field

Message 2 of 40
latest reply

Have to say goodbye.

I sincerely hope this is not a health-related issue. I’ve always enjoyed your wisdom and helpful posts. Good luck wherever you land! ((((Big hugs))))

Message 3 of 40
latest reply

Have to say goodbye.

@stuff4divas 

Aww, you are too sweet. My health has been an issue for some time, and I can no longer pretend that I will be able to sell again. You can only fool yourself for so long. The only reason I have not done it sooner has been the community here. I can't thank everyone enough. 

G.

Message 4 of 40
latest reply

Have to say goodbye.

@bearswatching 

Xoxoxo

Grandma 

Message 5 of 40
latest reply

Have to say goodbye.

@1grandmashope_1 wrote:

@stuff4divas 

Aww, you are too sweet. My health has been an issue for some time, and I can no longer pretend that I will be able to sell again. You can only fool yourself for so long. The only reason I have not done it sooner has been the community here. I can't thank everyone enough. 

G.

U can still participate in the community even if u stop selling, so stop by as your health allows.

Sincerely hope you feel better as time passes. Take good care of yourself G xoxoxo 

Message 6 of 40
latest reply

Have to say goodbye.

I've always enjoyed your posts and advice given. You can still come by the forum and continue to post here, doesn't matter if you stopped selling. We could all use another kind voice here. I wish you all my best and hope the new year brings you good health and happiness. 

Message 7 of 40
latest reply

Have to say goodbye.

No need to take off, @1grandmashope_1  - just keep your account open for buying (if you like) and posting (you have lots of fans here, and everyone needs all the fans they can get in hard times)!!

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 8 of 40
latest reply

Have to say goodbye.

I agree with the other posters, please stay if only to post on the forums as time and health permits. I've enjoyed your posts and will certainly send up prayers of comfort.

Love,

Candy

Message 9 of 40
latest reply

Have to say goodbye.

We never had 1 on 1 interactions but for the past couple years as I've perused the forum, I've seen your responses and you have always been so helpful and understanding to many (much more than I am). This place will miss you; hopefully you can stop in once in a while. 

Message 10 of 40
latest reply

Have to say goodbye.

We'll probably do the same within a couple years.

And I understand why you want to make a total disconnect. On-Line sales are addictive. A hard habit to break. Stopping cold turkey might be the best way to go.

Peace and Thanks!

Message 11 of 40
latest reply

Have to say goodbye.

Say it ain't so!!!!!!

GRANDMA, please don't  go.

Message 12 of 40
latest reply

Have to say goodbye.

Wishing you the best, @1grandmashope_1 !

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 13 of 40
latest reply

Have to say goodbye.

@iart 

Came back to look at any responses, and I am very appreciative to each and everyone. 

I have to agree, coming onto the boards has become a way for me to feel like I have purpose.  Sad but true. This is part of the reason that I try and share the importance of being kind, even though the poster may be wayyyy off in some other reality of blame, yes @stainlessenginecovers I many times get your reply, but you just never know the circumstances of the posters. I believe truth is so important, but given with kindness may get better results. You have so much to offer the boards.

I do reach my limit, like all these people with the 1099 complaints.  I try to just breathe. I could only imagine the complaints after the first when the Christmas commotion has died down. I wish for all of you faithful responders patience.  

I will miss each of you.

Grandma 

Message 14 of 40
latest reply

Have to say goodbye.

So sad to see you go. Hope you stay healthy and have a great Christmas and new year!

Message 15 of 40
latest reply