cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh boy....

2016 account, zero buys, zero sells and zero FB.  Buyer paid and Ebay says ship so I ship.  Oh boy this is like pulling a slot lever with no chance for a bigger payout.  Of course it's coast to coast (tbh 90% this month have been on all three accounts.)

I really have to rethink this free ship with a very limited item.  But a sale's a sale and I'll take it!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Oh boy....

Next option is an, opened on Dec 26, 2021, account buyer.

Pull that handle, and close your eyes.

Hope it works out.

Most of my items are 1st Class USPS with shipping set at a flat rate charge. Sometimes it feels like the more it weighs, the more distant the Zone it is going to😊

On my heavier items, if they can not go flat rate, they get "calculated".

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Oh boy....

You really have to rethink free shipping? Are you not building the shipping cost into the price of your item? 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Oh boy....

I hear ya!  LOL

It just stuck it's head up in a FR lg. 

Pretty fragile but got it in a box with air packs on all sides. NY to Oakland for 19.98 with UPS.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Oh boy....

Of course I am but I also have the ability to influence buyers for my benefit so why wouldn't I use it?  Especially when I increase my chances for a closer sale. That's why you have the option, there's a lot more variables than just baking it into the item price. The funny part is I just changed a similar item to calculated 20 minutes before this sale because the same thing just went to San Diego last week for $38. I meant to change this one but got sidetracked.  If it kills a west coast sale I don't care. Now, when I know something is going FR I almost always offer free ship which is why I get plenty of sales to all 50 and territories

Message 5 of 5
latest reply