cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer’s Order suddenly got cancelled by Ebay

Buyer made an order on April 19th. The next day I found out from Ebay app sold page the order got cancelled but I didn’t even click on cancel order.

I thought the buyer cancelled the order but found out later the buyer didn’t cancel it.

Can anyone please fix this technical problem.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Possibly Ebay figured out it was a hacked/fraudulent account? Get in contact with Ebay for Business on Facebook or contact Ebay directly(set up a callback). 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@amyccreations_0 wrote:

Buyer made an order on April 19th. The next day I found out from Ebay app sold page the order got cancelled but I didn’t even click on cancel order.

I thought the buyer cancelled the order but found out later the buyer didn’t cancel it.

Can anyone please fix this technical problem.

When eBay cancels a sale they send you a notice, did you receive one? What does it say? A reason is normally given even though it might be a bit vague.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I didn’t receive any emails from ebay about the cancellation. I looked everywhere in my inbox.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Make sure you do not get a defect for "out of stock" with eBays latest address glitch I had an order canceled for out of stock by ebay because there system reverted to old addresses. Been try to have it removed for 2 days now. They acknowledge its there fault but it will not fall off. Just waiting to see now.  

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@amyccreations_0 eBay has recently had a glitch that was causing some orders to ship to incorrect addresses and as part of that situation, they canceled some orders due to a "systems issue"

More info:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Sale-Cancelled-by-eBay-Due-to-a-quot-Systems-Issue-quot/m-p/34... 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply