cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maker on This Odd Bracelet?

Does anyone recognize this bracelet?  I've had it for over a year now, and still have no clue who made it.   I louped the entire thing, but found no trace of a maker's mark.   The goldtone is in amazingly good condition, although the black patina within the round petals is rather chipped.

I don' t recognize the rather unusual construction of the bracelet:  the settings for the pink stones are set into the bookman chain via heavy prongs that are bent over the sides of the chain to secure the settings, and the moonglow flower "petals" are riveted to the bracelet itself.   The pink plastic moonglow orbs are glued into the petal settings, as are the glass, darker pink oval and round brilliant rhinestones; the oval rhinestones sit above the faux prongs, so perhaps they're not originial to the bracelet?  

IMG_2914.JPGIMG_2920.JPGCheck out the odd construction.Check out the odd construction.IMG_2924.JPG

The bracelet is 7.25" long including clasp, and the bookman chain is 1/2" wide.  The moonglow flower petals are 7/8" diameter, and the rhinestone setting are each 1" long.

So...Who's the daddy, and am I correct in assuming this is a 1950s - 1960s piece?

Thanks!

"One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane." ~Nicola Tesla
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0