cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coro or Not Coro ?

I have had this for sometime now I found one close to mine but mine has a chain instead of beads. It looks like the chain Coro uses my is Unmarked the one I found on eBay is marked on the clasp but the clasp is different than mine also. What do you think Coro or not Coro?9EC1C94E-3B3D-4600-B5F4-2082D10E90F6.jpeg

E07B0FA3-CD78-4AB2-9600-7D2BAB6F9B07.jpeg

130F7029-AD5A-47B5-9B05-960A74C83ACA.jpeg

075082BC-E443-45B9-B701-134395E13FD5.jpeg

The one on ebayThe one on ebay

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Coro or Not Coro ?

Pretty necklace!

If you could give a close-up photo of both clasps side by side it would be helpful.  Also, a close-up of the back of the the pendant of the marked one would be good if there's one available.  Comparing construction is part of the identification process.

A.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Had some further thoughts. The flower on your has fewer leaves than the signed necklace, and those that are there don't go out onto the chain. I located a brooch that would go with a Coro set and the construction of the pin back is different. The signed brooch has a U-shaped frame with the pin back on the tips. The one I found is signed on one arm of the pin back.

Here are photos of the brooch:

Coro brooch -- signedCoro brooch -- signed

Coro brooch back with sig on upper arm of pin frameCoro brooch back with sig on upper arm of pin frame

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I think you are right safe to say the 50’s?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply