cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry for my absence!

I just got home after being taken to the ER with Covid-19 on the 30th.  Sorry if I failed to respond to any responses to my posts since I was locked down.  I'll try to catch up as soon as I can.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Sorry for my absence!

@7606dennis wrote:

I just got home after being taken to the ER with Covid-19 on the 30th.  Sorry if I failed to respond to any responses to my posts since I was locked down.  I'll try to catch up as soon as I can.

Glad you recovered and home again, that's the important thing....

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Sorry for my absence!

Sorry to hear that, hope you recover with no complications.

Please stay safe.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Sorry for my absence!

Well... we will let it slide this time, but if it happens again we will definitely have to dock your pay.

Seriously: welcome back.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Sorry for my absence!

Oh goodness, bless your heart! I hope you're feeling better now. Please rest and take care of yourself!

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Sorry for my absence!

Oh my!  @7606dennis , so sorry you got hit by the virus. Glad you are one of the lucky ones to make it back home.

Take care of yourself and recuperate.

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Sorry for my absence!

OH darn! 

Just when I thought I had a chance at reclaiming the number one slot in Most Helpful Authors.

Seriously though,  I am sorry to hear you were afflicted with Covid, but very happy that you have been sent home. I hope your complete recovery comes quickly.  Do what the Doc's say and Stay safe.   The boards wouldn't be the same without you.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Sorry for my absence!

I'm relieved you're going to be ok. 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Sorry for my absence!

All my heart felt thoughts going out to you.

Sending love and hugs your way,

Grandma 

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Sorry for my absence!

Take care of yourself. We had a carrier out of the PO because his wife (teacher) caught it at school. The family was quarantined and are tested every few days. His came back positive Friday. Even though he had not been in the office for 2 weeks a crew was sent in and deep cleaned the office.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Sorry for my absence!

Thank y'all for your well wishes.  Haven't had a fever for quite a while now and my O2 level seems to to doing okay.  Must admit it isn't a pleasant experience.  Y'all take care.  

Oh! Mud.  Always a pleasure to spare with you for the to slot.  Look forward to being able to share advice on the boards for a long time in the future.  😉

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 11 of 11
latest reply