cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

From the eBay Categories Team, Jacob Hunter returns to talk about upcoming shopping trends for the summer and fall season as well as how the new eBay Offsite Ads feature (currently in roll-out) can help give your listings exposure outside of eBay. Kayomi and Griff answer questions about Return Labels and the intricacies of Time Away.

Episode Links:
eBay Offsite Ads (beta)
eBay Return Preferences (requires sign in)
eBay Time Away Help Page
Recurring Links:
eBay for Business Podcast
eBay Seller Spotlight Podcast
eBay for Business Podcast Listener Survey
eBay Seller News Announcements
eBay for Business Facebook
Community Chat with eBay Staff
eBay Seller Center
eBay Help
eBay Local Seller Events
Seller Hub
eBay Events

Kayomi: I'm Kayomi Kayoshi.

Griff: I'm Griff, and this is the eBay for Business Podcast. Your source for the information, the inspiration to help you start manage and grow a business on the world's most powerful marketplace. Yes, it is. And this is episode 288. Welcome, co-host Kayomi. How are you?

Kayomi: Thank you fellow co-host. I'm doing good. How are you?

Griff: I'm packing. Oh, and I suspect you are too.

Kayomi: You know, I was going to get started, but I found out it was hailing today in San Jose, and so now I don't know what to pack. I think all packing progress, I need to throw it away.

Griff: It is hailing in San Jose?

Kayomi: Hailing and I mean, I checked the weather for next week and it says seventies to eighties. I don't know if I trust that.

Griff: Yeah, I trust it. I think this is just a little cold front, so the audience is going, what the heck are they talking about? So our entire team is traveling to San Jose next week to meet up for something called Seller Week. And lots of little events happening in San Jose, including a few seller visits and a seller dinner and a seller social. So we're getting ready for that and I'm looking forward to it as well. Although I, I wouldn't, I don't have any winter clothing left .

Kayomi: We both live in a desert. What are we gonna do if it's cold?

Griff: Get back on the plane and come home.

Kayomi: I agree with that.

Griff: Anyway, it should be fine. I check the weather report, it should be fine, but I'm looking forward to it and hopefully I can get some work done while I'm there as well. So that's next week and I thought before we talk about our guests this week and some of the questions, very interesting questions that we're going to answer, I want our audience to learn a little bit more about you. What's a typical day like for you in your job outside of the podcast?

Kayomi: When I'm not co-hosting with you on the podcast, you'll find me in the community. That's community.ebay.com that I know we always plug in the podcast. You'll find me there. You'll find me running seller meetings, which is a great program we have, if you've listened, my first appearance on this podcast actually was to talk about those and discuss seller meetings. So yeah, those are events that are run for sellers by sellers. And then I'm also dipping my hands in our eBay Mentor Program. So any of the amazing mentors you see on the community page, highly engaged with them. They're doing a wonderful job. If you ever have any questions, I mean feel free to ask them on the podcast, but they're also there on the community page to help you. So you'll always find me there in the back. I'm just advocating for you all and making sure that all of your voices are heard really.

Griff: And what are some of the voices you're hearing? What's some some of the topics de jour?

Kayomi: Let's see. Recently one of the big ones was FedEx overcharging for their labels. I've heard a lot about that in community and I want to thank you all for being vocal and bringing this to our attention because interestingly enough, that's how we were even alerted of this issue. We didn't know it was going on until we started seeing multiple threads pop up about this. And then after seeing so many of them, we were like, what is going on? If you weren't aware due to a FedEx invoicing issue, the week of March 25th, 2024, some sellers were incorrectly charged for FedEx label adjustments. That did start the week of March 25th, but then it also happened again the week of April 4th. That is still working on being resolved. And if you were overcharged for any of your labels, you will be receiving a payment.

Griff: We're on it, right?

Kayomi: Make it right. Yeah. Yeah.

Griff: Okay, good. All right. So you're probably wondering who's our guest this week?

Kayomi: Yes I am.

Griff: Well, I'm happy to tell you that it's somebody from our own ads team, eBay Ads Team. His name is Jacob Hunter and Jacob brings shopping trends for the upcoming summer and fall seasons, always of interest to sellers as well as some best tips and best practices for testing and utilizing the Promoted Listing options available to sellers, including the Ads tool as well. And then you and I are gonna answer some interesting questions on topics like how to set up a return rule that sends a refund to buyer's automatically. And then finally how to set up or edit offers so they don't result in sales during a seller's time away. So that's what we're looking forward to, but I think it's time to get started. So join me in welcoming Jacob to the podcast.

Kayomi: Alright.

Griff: We can't over stress or underestimate the power of marketing data. It's what every business uses to mark out and plan and strategize for their retail calendar in the coming year and beyond. And eBay's no different. Now we use marketing of course for how we're going to present items that are listed on eBay, but you can use the marketing data and trends that we research to help drive what it is that you should be looking for if you're sourcing product and when it's gonna be hot. And joining us is Jacob Hunter. He's the Head of Partnerships here at eBay, that's Head of Partnerships, Parts and Accessories, Home and Garden and Collectibles. So he covers a lot. Welcome Jacob.

Jacob: Well thank you Griff. I am excited to be here again.

Griff: The advertising team released a holiday trends calendar in advance of the peak holiday season. We talked a little bit about it last fall. What made you decide to look at the entire year outside of the holiday?

Jacob: You know, our holiday calendar was so popular and useful for sellers that we kept getting the feedback, we want more, we want more. And so we thought, let's give the people what they want. We even had sellers that came to us and said that they aligned all their advertising and their listings based on the key periods we noted. We thought we should do this with categories and see what purchases are going on throughout the year and what we plan to see in 2024. And sure enough, we saw quite a few patterns that we're excited to talk about today, as well as explore some of our different solutions that we've added into the roster to give opportunities for eBay on sellers such as offsite ads.

Jacob: What are some of the interesting trends that your team has found?

Griff: I think that the exciting thing the trends really showed us is that what you would think or expect really does hold true. And you know, it's interesting to see the exact details, which I'll share a few of those. But the way to think of it is that if you have an event or season that's coming up, people start shopping for it. So in the times such as right before summer you see people start purchasing for summer for example, patio chairs increased 90% in May as people were preparing for summer as well as umbrellas were spiking, right? You know, before times that we see a lot of rain, like such as times in July before fall. As well as we saw things like in the Home and Garden space like a pool cleaning tool, which increased about 65% in May and about 20% in August when people are shutting it down. What's big for us is that we noticed that these trends really do have a seasonality to it and people can plan their listings and advertising accordingly. Bike racks for example and cars see a 30% increase in June. We see people having things for all their outdoor activities such as things for boats like paint, et cetera, see a big 30 to 50% increase between April and June as well as the same happening with HVAC controls and units and motors as those temperatures start to rise.

Griff: I'm looking across a a lot of those categories as well.

Jacob: Absolutely. You know, it's important for sellers to utilize these different advertising solutions to really increase the visibility during these peak moments. We know the traffic is higher during these times and now it's time to make sure that you're doing everything you can to get that visibility during this time. It's really important and we always want to stress that people use all the fundamentals that you tout within your podcast as well as you know, all of our eBay best practices such as having their accurate categories, using detailed titles and descriptions, making sure that the buyer has all of that information and that the eBay algorithm has that information to really tie those people's searches toward your listings.

Griff: What about Apparel and Fashion? What's that looking like coming up for the next few months?

Jacob: We do see definitely the summer peak tends to happen in all of the categories, including in fashion Now women's fashion showed up quite often in our surveys. We saw things such as women's sandals increasing 50 to 60% between May and June. We obviously see a huge swimwear increase that happens in that late springtime and summertime. I'm seeing increases up to 60% during those times.

Griff: My yikes. And of course this is just this summer, I know your team is looking out beyond that, what about the fall? What do you see coming, what struck you?

Jacob: Yeah, one of the things that struck me the most was actually something for electronic sellers. I saw that laptop accessories and chargers saw a 15% increase during August. That's a pretty big significant leap during that time and that may be tied to some things around back to school shopping.

Griff: What else?

Jacob: We also saw clothing trends happening for the fall time as well, not just the summer. So for example, we saw a big thing in outerwear for children or toddlers saw a huge increase right before fall, upwards of 45% as people are getting ready for October. Even seeing a hundred percent increase during that October time. We also see for adults we see men sweaters seeing another 40 to 50% increase in October as well.

Griff: Just as it gets warm, it gets cold as well.

Jacob: Absolutely. You know, one of our goals is that we want to quantify these lifts for all these categories to just set sellers up and have that idea in their mind. I think we all know this best practice, but it's not until we see those numbers that we really realize that it's time to activate a good strategy to make sure that your listings get seen.

Griff: And talking about strategies, I get a lot of questions from listeners about those tools and how to best use them. You mentioned offsite ads, but can we go through all of the tools that sellers can use to take advantage of these marketing trends beyond just sourcing for the right product but making sure it gets seen?

Jacob: I know that a lot of people are seeing, you know, and are very interested in now that you have that inventory and I'm creating those listings, how do I get that visibility? And I know that a lot are familiar with our Promoted Listings products, both the standard and advanced options for campaigns. Those are really important and a great way to utilize eBay's existing traffic to really make sure that your listings are getting seen. We want to extend that visibility outside of just the internal eBay traffic with our latest offering called offsite ads. We actually do exactly that and we're extending our reach outside of eBay to external channels like Google.

Griff: You've got my interest. What exactly is offsite ads?

Jacob: Offsite ads is a tool where you tell eBay your budget, say eBay, here's how much I would like to spend off of eBay to get traffic onto eBay. eBay then deploys external shopping ads on your behalf to drive traffic directly to your eBay listings. The biggest example of that is what you will see on Google Shopping.

Griff: Wait! So offsite ads can put placement in Google shopping?

Jacob: Exactly. So what we do is that we will then take your listings and show them up directly on Google as ads. Then as potential buyers are looking and searching on Google, they'll see your ads click onto them and then go directly to your eBay listings to shop.

Griff: So if I'm a brand new seller and I'm looking to boost business, I may not quite understand what the benefit is to be on Google Shopping. I thought I was listing on eBay.

Jacob: Yeah, that's the thing is that eBay does all in its power that we want to get as many eyes as possible onto your listings. And again, we have those great internal tools like Promoted Listings to take people that are already shopping eBay and go there. But we understand the internet's a very big place and it's not just eBay. So we're trying our very best to get everywhere people are shopping and looking for things onto your eBay listings.

Griff: Do you have any researcher data that shows that offsite ads actually work?

Jacob: We've actually been running this in beta for quite a while and we're excited with the results. We found that one of the biggest things that this does is that we're not just getting people that would've been shopping on eBay already and coming onto the site and purchasing through this offsite ad platform. It's really driving new people. We have an example of one of our home and garden sellers CPO outlets. When they turned on offsite ads, we saw that over 10% of all the purchases coming from this placement where people that were completely new or a reactivated person to eBay, this is a really exciting opportunity to get people that may not normally be seeing you because they're not looking on eBay and end up showing up here. And so we actually have this exact case study on our blog over at ebayads.com to review.

Griff: Yeah. And we'll put a link to the blog in the transcript for this episode. Episode 288.

Jacob: Yeah, and there's a couple other little benefits I wanna quickly call out. Sure. One of the things is that when it comes to Google and doing advertising on the worldwide web, it can frankly just be a little confusing. There's a lot out there and people may not understand exactly what they should be turning on when, where, et cetera. That's where eBay really wants to shine in being a partner with sellers is that we've done all of that work for you. The only thing that you will need to do is tell us what your daily budget is and then we'll go ahead and start that process and get it all going for you for your eBay store. Um, I love how easy it is to set up as well as we give that control of that budget completely to you. And so you can decide and say how much am I really wanting to advertise on Google and these other partners to really dedicate some external traffic? And you have a complete control as well as we try to simplify as much as we can for you.

Griff: So, Jacob, while you were talking, I went over to look at the marketing tab. I'm searching, I can't find offsite ads

Jacob: You'll have to review because it is in beta as I've said. And so we are in the process of releasing that out to everyone. So you may not see it today, but hopefully you should be showing up soon in your Seller Hub.

Griff: Ah, okay. That's great.

Jacob: Yeah, when you go there you'll be able to click on eBay's Marketing Tab, go to the advertising dashboard on create a new campaign. You'll see the different ads opportunities available to you. You'll see offsite ads right there on the right.

Griff: Perfect. Okay, so I'll keep an eye out for it. Jacob, aside from using eBay's advertising solutions to increase visibility and you've convinced me, are there any other tips or tricks that you and your team recommend for sellers that you find that are really important for any seller who's looking to get visibility increased?

Jacob: One of the things that I think we see a lot of is just the industry standards when it comes to recommendations or when it comes to the expectations that our buyers have. One of the ones that we really see a lot of that in is in shipping. And we find that really important, mostly because obviously is the algorithm keeping that in mind when it comes to selecting what to put near the top but also to our buyers are paying attention to this. And so a really good best practice is just to be mindful of your shipping. Accurately measure and make sure that you are showing the proper shipping price. If you are charging shipping or just understanding the shipping price if you're doing free shipping as you do your calculations. A good way to you know, make sure to get some savings there is to use eBay's labels because that takes advantage of those discounted rates as well as right there available for you when you're processing your orders. And then also this package when it shows up is gonna be one of the ways they're gonna remember you use professional packaging when you want to build your reputation as being this trustworthy seller. We want people to have continually coming back to you for repeat business. I know that when I receive a package from someone and they utilize these best practices, it really does put a strong positive perspective in my mind. It makes me, you know, favorite that store to to review again later.

Griff: Jacob, before we close, is there anything else you'd like to say to our sellers about either offsite ads or where they can find marketing trends for example?

Jacob: Yeah, I would say first and foremost we'd love for people to come over to our blog over at ebayads.com that will have details on both those things. My other piece I'll quickly say is that I want everyone to just give these advertising tools a try. One of my favorite things to say when it comes to doing things on eBay is that eBay is a little bit of a moving target because we're an online ecosystem and marketplace that constantly is changing and I recommend people to put on that white lab coat and test some things. So if you haven't had a chance to test out our advertising tools in the past, please take the opportunity to give it a test and see, you know, how much of an impact or how much more impressions and conversion you're going to achieve and then determine if that's worth it. That's what I always say with every seller I work with. I'm very pleased the vast majority of the time we see that it's absolutely worth it. And so I want to issue that same challenge and welcome sellers to do the same.

Griff: Yeah, it's the worst thing that you can do in business is make assumptions that say that product, that feature, that tool is not for me. You really won't know until you test it Jacob. I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you so much.

Jacob: Thank you for having me.

Griff: Jacob Hunter is the Head of Partnerships and Parts and Accessories, Home and Garden and Collectibles here at eBay. We've been talking about marketing trends and things like offsite ads. You can read about both at their blog at ebayads.com. That's ebayads.com And for those of you who forget quickly like I do, there's always a link in the transcript for this episode. Episode 288.

Kayomi: You got questions?

Griff: Guess what we got answers.

Kayomi: Answers!

Griff: And These are great questions by the way. Every week I think, have we answered every possible question and are now we just repeating ourselves? But no, one of the benefits of eBay being pretty complex is we're always gonna have questions. So whatever you do eBay, don't simplify. Keep it complex so we can get more questions. Anyway, that's my snark showing up.

Kayomi: In the meantime we should get to the questions at hand. Let's, this first question was sent by eBay seller Molly who writes, Hi Kayomi and Griff, I have a question about return shipping. In the past several years I have had this particular incident happen three times. I have free returns and on lease three incidents I did not want the item back because A, I have had it long enough and I don't want to relist it or B, the high cost of return shipping does not warrant the cost of the return on these incidents. I immediately fully refunded the buyers and sent an email and mentioned it on the return to please do not ship the item back. I tell them they can keep the item or give it away. Unfortunately these three times the item was mailed back anyway even though they were already refunded completely. This can be costly. Is there a way to let eBay know you don't want to return shipping label printed because you don't want the return? Thank you Molly. And her store is Items From The South.

Griff: Yeah, this was an intriguing question because I'm assuming that Molly or I assumed that Molly's gone through the return process that the buyer has said I want to return this item because Molly, there are two options for you. In a return situation where you don't want the buyer to ship an item back, you just want to issue the refund. Now one will automatically issue a refund for you for any return based on the item's value. So you can set up what are called rules in your return preferences that'll do this for you automatically. Say I have one set up for items that are worth anything less than $10. I don't want it back. And the other is to issue a refund manually in the return process by selecting the option issue a refund which will send the buyer a refund and close the return and no label will be created by you or by eBay. And eBay won't charge you for return label.

Kayomi: Very useful tips. I mean that first option. So convenient.

Griff: Yeah, very convenient.

Kayomi: So convenient. Molly you can set your return preference to send refunds automatically by going to my eBay. Then the account tab, click on selling preferences and then the edit link for return preferences. If you don't see any rules on this page, click create rule and select send refund automatically follow the instructions for configuring the rule settings and you'll be good to go.

Griff: You'll be good to go. And if you have rules already set up, you may find one of them is labeled send refund automatically. You can edit the settings for that by clicking the action button for that rule and then click edit and you can configure lots of different settings for the send refund automatically rule including, and most importantly a setting for dollar amount. So anything at this dollar amount or lower, just send the refund and that'll automate that process. But you can also do it manually if you prefer, but you can't do it outside of the return process, which means you can't go to like your orders page and then use the dropdown menu next to the order and say send refund. You gotta do it inside the return process. If a buyer has started the return process, then you'll find that option inside the return process to just issue the refund. If they haven't, if they just sent you an email saying they want to return the item, direct them to the return process and say you have to open a return request so that I can then issue the refund officially through returns.

Kayomi: I know you were making assumptions earlier but I'm gonna make one too. Molly, I'm thinking that setting up and creating a rule to just send these automatically may be preferable for you. I mean I know you mentioned that this has happened three times and you do take into account like the cost of these items and it's just not being worth it anymore. So yeah, I highly recommend checking either of those options out if this is a concern.

Griff: Yeah. And you still get alerted to the fact that you've got a return and the refund has been sent if you need to keep notifications going so that you can make a record of it. But yeah, this is the easiest way to do it. And sellers of SKU items that have huge quantities and the items are of a certain value below which it just doesn't make sense for the seller to go through the hassle of sending a label, taking it back, relisting it then this is a great way just to send those refunds. And of course remember if you're taking refunds for any case but especially for cases where you're not getting the item back, those are losses and they are deductible as losses on your books applicable during tax time. So keep that in mind as well. And now our last question, which is a little bit involved 'cause it's a multi-level question you and I'll take turns answering the seller's questions but I'll read the email. It says: Hello Kayomi Kayoshi and Griff, I hope you're doing well. This may already be included in one of the podcasts, but I'd love a feature covering best practices when using eBay Time Away allowing sales option For example, I understand our Time Away setting will not apply in certain situations like purchases that start with a buyer or Seller Initiated Offer. With that in mind, here are some of of the scenarios I'm wondering about. How far ahead of our time away should we stop sending offers? Interesting question. What happens if we accept an offer days before our vacation but the buyer finally pays four days later and it's after our time away has started. Okay. Okay.

Kayomi: Yeah.

Griff: Do we need to bulk edit our listings before leaving to turn off auto acceptance of buyer offers? And lastly they ask, well not lastly, , what about listings scheduled to publish while we're away? Do those need a special shipping policy with extended handling? Possibly. Is there anything else we should do or undo before or after our trip? Yeah, I've got some thoughts on that. Casey continues. I love the feature but it seems tricky to use and I want to make sure I get it right So there's no delayed shipping dings\ or disappointed customers. Basically a feature with Reader's Digest version of this page. Thank you for all the great content. Casey. Okay Casey. I think we could tackle this one.

Kayomi: I hope we do it justice. Yeah, I think we can. Alright Casey, let's take each of your questions in order and give you the best answer possible for your first question. How far ahead of our time away should we stop sending offers? I would say at least a week, if not two weeks before the first day of your time away. That would allow for the life of the offer. 48 hours and time for payment and shipping.

Griff: And uh, there are some types of offers which are automatically paid. So that would help that. But I think you're right at least a week if not two, just to give you that big buffer. Because an offer is valid for 48 days and then if it's not immediate payment.

Kayomi: 48 hours.

Griff: Hours. 48 hours, sorry 48 days .

Kayomi: I was like whoa!

Griff: I think I need another sip of this drink. And you take in the time for payment if they haven't paid, it's like it could be four days. So yeah, I think at least a week if not two.

Kayomi: Give yourself a cushion so you're not stressing.

Griff: Yeah, you don't wanna stress. We can stress for you. Casey's next question was, what happens if we accept an offer days before our vacation but the buyer finally pays four days later and it's after our time away has started? Well the clock starts on the receipt of payment for shipping. So what happens depends entirely how many days your vacation will last. So if a buyer accepts and pays for your offer, post the start of your time away period and you plan to be away more than three days and your handling time for the item is one business day, then your on time shipping metric will take a hit since you won't be able to fulfill the shipment in your stated handling time. Keep that in mind. I think if you understand that right, that this is a scenario, then you can push back your offers and again that week or two weeks is gonna give you a suitable buffer.

Kayomi: Alright. Casey's, next question. Do we need to bulk edit our listings before leaving to turn off auto acceptance of buyer offers? Casey, you don't need to bulk edit your listings, just your automatic offer settings. To turn the auto acceptance for offers to the off position, this is what you're gonna do. Go to Seller Hub. In the search section, select the all statuses dropdown and filter four with offers sending automatically.

Griff: And that's on your active listings page by the way.

Kayomi: From there you're gonna select Search, select Few Offer Settings and then select the symbol next to Automatically Send Offers. Set the blue switch next to automatically send offers to off select done and select update offer settings.

Griff: And that's it. This is a lot easier than editing your listings in bulk, but you can do that if you prefer, select all of the listings in your active view than click edit, then go to the edit page and you can edit one of the features as offers. You can turn them off. But this way it's just your automatic offer setting because you can then go back in and turn this on by following the same steps. So that's our recommendation for doing that. Casey's next question, what about listing schedule to publish while we're away? Do those need a special shipping policy with extended handling? Well, they could. You could set that up, but I'm not sure why you have listings scheduled to list while you're away. I would just edit the scheduled start time for all those scheduled listings to start X days before your return where X is the amount of time equal to your default handling time. So if you're planning to get back on a Tuesday and you have one day handling, then I would have my listing scheduled to start on the Monday. I'm still in travel back, but I know I'll be in home in time if anything sells that day to ship the next day. That would be my recommendation.

Kayomi: Can I just say I love these questions because I know Casey was just sitting there thinking about Oh yeah, all possibilities and wrote them all down. We're just here to make your life easier.

Griff: That's what we should be doing when we create the FAQ pages for these topics. So thank you Casey.

Kayomi: Just brainstorming in a room. I love it. Okay, Casey's final question. Is there anything else we should do or undo before and after our trip?

Griff: Well, your laundry.

Kayomi: But in relation to eBay, make sure you have resolved all return cases and disputes well in advance of your departure.

Griff: This is one that some sellers will forget. So if you've got a return or a dispute in process, close them. Even if it means you're gonna lose money, you don't want these to come up against their resolution last minute dates while you're on vacation because they can then get resolved in the buyer's favor and result in a mark against your performance metrics. So make sure you've got all those things finished before you depart. Well, Casey, thank you so much. Those were great questions and that's all the questions we have this week.

Kayomi: But there's always next week for those questions. If you wanna join the fund here on eBay for business, call us at (888) 723-4630.

Griff: (888) 723-4630. We love to hear the dulcet tones of your beautiful voice. You can give them to us anytime of the day, any day of the week. Leave a question or comment on that number and we'll put your question on the air.

Kayomi: And we get it? You may not be a call on the phone type of person. Well, you can always email us at podcast@ebay.com. That's podcast@ebay.com.

Griff: And now it's time for your three point podcast checklist.

Kayomi: Check the announcement board at ebay.com/announcements for UpToDate Seller News every day. And I know you asked me earlier in our podcast what I'm doing. I do post those, so please check them out. We spent a lot of time working on them.

Griff: Yeah, you're gonna make her feel bad if you're not checking 'em out.

Kayomi: I know

Griff: If you're not subscribing to industry publications that relate to your category specifically. For example, if you sell apparel and you're not looking at retail mail order catalogs, subscribe to those catalogs so that you can get them and you can keep up to date. I do this when I'm selling men's apparel and it's really helped me stay on top of trends in that particular category.

Kayomi: And the final point, if you need to review anything in this episode, it's easy. Check the transcript for this in all episodes for follow up on what you've heard and to find the links we reference during the episode.

Griff: And on our next episode, we're gonna talk with eBay seller Peters about preparing your business for unforeseen events like medical emergencies.

Kayomi: We'd like to again thank our guests this week. Jacob Hunter.

Griff: The eBay for Business Podcast is produced and distributed by Libsyn and podCast411.

1 Comment

Got a question?

Get it answered on the "You got questions?" segment of the podcast:

Call us at 888-723-4630 or email us at podcast@ebay.com

And take our podcast listener survey

• Listen on Apple Podcasts
  • Listen on Spotify
  • Listen on iHeart
  • Listen on Google Podcasts
  • Add RSS Feed

The eBay for Business podcast is published every Tuesday morning and is presented by eBay, Libsyn and Podcast411.