cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refused delivery

Sold watch listed as No Refunds. Buyer demanding refund and threatening to refuse delivery, due to their remorse. Fulfilled my responsibility of sending to Authenticator, authenticator did their thing, and shipped to buyer. 

What are the possible outcomes of this?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Refused delivery

If you sent it to eBay Authentication and they shipped it to the buyer then I believe they won't be able to return it.

I could be wrong but I think using Authentication protects you.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

It should, but if they refuse delivery, it will go back to Authenticator. What will they do with it then? They could try to re-deliver, or they could send it back to me and demand i refund customer. From my understanding from Authenticator to customer is 100% on eBay, so it should not be my problem, but who knows.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You have no problems. "No Return " policy would cover Buyer's remorse. No returns here 

You're all set, I am not sure what will happen if Buyer refuses the package. Perhaps, watch will come back to you 

I think this is becoming a trend. I have two cases very similar, in past three months 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Ebay blocks communication when the authenticity program is used.

How did the buyer message you?

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I've never experienced that. All communications between Buyers and Sellers are open at all times in my experience 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply