cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Word Association : SONGS

Holding Out For A Hero (Bonnie Tyler)

Yes, but unfortunately Alan's the host.

by PSK

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 1 of 14,684
latest reply
14,683 REPLIES 14,683

Re: Word Association : SONGS

Awesome cover...

Message 14446 of 14,684
latest reply

Another Master of musicians...

Message 14447 of 14,684
latest reply

xxxxxxxxxx

Message 14448 of 14,684
latest reply

Hope it's okay to put this here.

RIP Dickey Betts  🕊

https://www.aol.com/dickey-betts-allman-brothers-band-161630905.html

Message 14449 of 14,684
latest reply

I am very very saddened to hear this - I have been a number one fan of the Allman Brothers and especially Him since way back in the day in the 70's when I saw them perform at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, NJ.

RIP Mr. Dickey Betts. 

I need to go cry.

Message 14450 of 14,684
latest reply

<><><><><><><t><><><><><

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 14451 of 14,684
latest reply

Beautiful <><><T>

Message 14452 of 14,684
latest reply

I like this cover of a Dylan classic.

Message 14453 of 14,684
latest reply

Not the same as Rod Stewarts, and not one of his finest songs, IMO.

Message 14454 of 14,684
latest reply

"In the sweet sweet summertime"...

Message 14455 of 14,684
latest reply

<><><><><><><t><><><

Message 14456 of 14,684
latest reply

<><><><><><t><><><

Message 14457 of 14,684
latest reply

Started this game October of 2016.   Guess there was an unwritten rule that since it was a game, people took turns playing one song per turn.  Most players throughout the life of this thread have played one song per turn and that song contained a word from the title of the prior song played.   Since we have this one music thread, I think it is only fair to increase from one song to two songs per turn.  Two songs enable a player to change original word they used in first song (if they wish) and choose another word  for their second song leaving the next player more options, but not so many options to make the thread become like any other music thread. 

Message 14458 of 14,684
latest reply

Sounds good shirls.  🙂

Message 14459 of 14,684
latest reply

xxxxxxxxxx

Message 14460 of 14,684
latest reply