cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

package hasn't arrive (over 25 days)

hello, recently i bought an item from a friend from belgium, i live in UAE. i have paid for the item on april 1 and he shipped the item immediately the next day. around 5 days after shipping he deleted/suspended his ebay account. the item still hasn't arrived, he used bpost to ship the item. should i be worried? has something happened to the package or will it arrive?

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: package hasn't arrive (over 25 days)

@meisaq as glorybells posted............ after 3 days you can ask eBay to step in, but you can also wait longer than the 3 days if you want to. The case will time out if you wait too long (I believe it is 30 days after you open the claim), but you can give it some time.

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

thanks, i filed a claim

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

IMO There is a difference from a friend and somebody you met online.  A friend is somebody you physically see and touch, you've been to their house and they to yours.  You know their family and know intimate trivial details and vice versa.  You know their real story...  This is not true for an online acquaintance.   

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

@meisaq I don't understand this logic... your friend is going to realize it's you pursuing an issue about an item not received. Won't he wonder why you haven't approached him about it but are in talks with support? 

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

@meisaq wrote:

there is no estimated delivery date whatsoever, also yes it's actually my friend, i don't wanna barge in and ask him about it again because he's usually really busy with work most of the time so i really have to rely on ebay for now.

Your friend WILL have to deal with it via Ebay.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 20 of 20
latest reply