cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EL ARTÍCULO NUNCA SE ENTREGÓ Y EBAY ME NEGÓ EL REEMBOLSO

Compré el 30 de marzo de 2024 un reloj tag heuer por US 1.205, el vendedor lo envió con DHL, los cuales nunca se contactaron conmigo y le informaron al vendedor que me negué a recibir el producto, lo cual no es cierto, luego de muchos intentos de solicitar a DHL  recibir el reloj, ellos indican que se lo enviaron de vuelta al vendedor, solicité a EBAY el reembolso y se negaron porque le encontraron la razón al vendedor, insólito. Finalmente he perdido US 1.200, ya que el vendedor  no responde mis solicitudes, se quedó con mi dinero y el reloj. Pedí ayuda a EBAY y me indican que ya tomaron una decisión y hasta ahora nadie se hace responsable, en la sección de ayuda me indicaron que no pueden hacer nada, es un robo, no volveré a comprar, tengan cuidado.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: EL ARTÍCULO NUNCA SE ENTREGÓ Y EBAY ME NEGÓ EL REEMBOLSO

Unfortunately, if tracking shows a delivery attempt, the item is considered to be delivered and you lose your MBG. If you didn't pay the customs charges, that's also considered "refused" and you also lose MBG. 

If tracking shows delivery back to the seller, an honorable seller should issue a refund for the item price, deducting shipping and any fees they incurred but they aren't obligated to do so. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Muchas gracias por responder, pero encuentro que es un robo, ya que el costo del artículo fué de US 1.200 y EBAY está en conocimiento de que no se entregó y DHL lo devolvió, es decir el vendedor se queda con el artículo y mi dinero, por lo que EBAY solo debiera deducir el costo de envío y devolverme el resto del dinero, EBAY engaña a sus clientes diciendo que garantiza el reembolso, es un robo

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

qeqo_0
Thrill-Seeker

@ne_18943 wrote:

I bought a tag heuer watch on March 30, 2024 for US 1,205, the seller sent it with DHL, who never contacted me and informed the seller that I refused to receive the product, which is not true

after many attempts to request DHL to receive the watch, they indicate that they sent it back to the seller, I requested a refund from EBAY and they refused because they found the seller the reason, unusual.

Finally I lost US 1,200, since the seller does not respond to my requests, he kept my money and the watch. 

Even for an international delivery @ne_18943 both PayPal and your card issuer, however you paid, require a full refund if tracking shows that you did not receive your item.

qeqo_0_1-1714367487614.jpeg

Don't contact eBay, and don't talk to your seller anymore. File a dispute here at PayPal with "The item hasn't reached me" reason. Then wait up to 5 days for your refund.

Otherwise, file a "Goods not received" chargeback with your card issuer, to get your refund.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply