cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay international shipping??

Have a vintage trumpet for sale.  Got a DM from someone from Japan, who wants a quote to ship to them.  In my mind, I’m ALREADY ENROLLED in eBay’s international shipping program and that my ad, when viewed by any international buyer, should make this obvious.

What could have possibly prompted this question on their end??  I’m more than willing to sell it to them, but only thru the international shipping platform.

Thoughts??

TIA.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

The trumpet is not eligible for eIS, probably due to the price. Since you don't want to ship direct you can let the buyer know some international buyers use US-based freight forwarders to complete purchases with US sellers.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Well that item doesn't seem currently eligible for the international program.

Checking it is currently US only.

So what prompted them to contact you is because currently it doesn't ship to them.

Maybe @wastingtime101 can provide some insight on the reason. They know most of exclusions and parameters that might disqualify something.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Lol well I was late sorry.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@robbie31415 wrote:

Maybe @wastingtime101 can provide some insight on the reason. They know most of exclusions and parameters that might disqualify something.

We can only guess in situations like this. OP's other listings are eligible so my guess is price.

Read more here.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I don't know, the price seems kinda low IMHO.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply