Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Getting fees refunded on a buyer cancelled order

Hi gang, I never remember how to do this, but I had a buyer agree to a best offer, and about a day later she cancelled citing personal issues. I wished her the best, but informed her that I would need to file an unpaid item report, only to get my fee...

How do I get my money back

HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK FROM EBAY I SENT A REFUND FORA TOY STOMPER BUYER DECIDED TO KEEP TOY THIS 27.00 WAS SUPPOSE TO BE IN HOLD TILL EBAY MADE A DECISSION THANKS JIM I AM ASKING FOR MY REFUND BACK SINCE HE IS KEEPING THIS ITEM THIS MONEY WAS SEN...

Negative after refund

1 more piece of straw towards making me tired of selling on here!! Chump leaves me negative feedback after I give a refund!!!! I explained item's condition in messages. Good luck finding it in better shape for that price without paying 2x as much! He...

How do i compete with sellers who ship EVERYTHING by Media Mail?

I list a lot of items by finding a similar sold item and clicking "sell similar".I get the title, item specifics and the sellers shipping preference.More than 50 percent of the time the chosen shipping method is media mail.Almost all the time the ite...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 4 helpful

Returned Items Defects/ Percentage

Has anyone ever had problems getting returned item defects removed? One account says my return rate is .53% and another is almost 12% so I called this morning & got the run around. They said they can't remove them because they need to see how many re...

has anyone else noticed ...

has anyone else noticed that when you listing an item initially, for say $15. then run a 'temporary' markdown, and then the item ends while the markdown is in place .................. that the new base price when it renews is the 'old' markdown price...

Topics for contacting a seller

When a customer wants to contact a seller they are given a few different topics to choose from...shipping, item details, payment, returns etc. And now as of somewhat recently they can now select "make an offer" as a reason for wanting to contact a se...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 17 replies
  • 5 helpful

No sell

how do i fix it so a certain person cannot bid on my items

Unpaid item case opened

Hello!there are 48 hours past an offer that i accepted but the buyer did not paid. I already called ebay customer support and they opened an unpaid item case for me. They told me that i have to wait 4 days more and after that to call them back to clo...

ad trending rate and final fee

if my sale item has ad trending rate, does ebay charge both ad trending rate and final fee when item is sold within 30 days?

eBay Removing Notes to Self from New Selling .csv

I can't believe eBay would remove something so important. For EVERYONE who sells personalized products, if you use the Notes to Self to record the special requests, or regular requests or changes requested by buyers purchasing personalized products, ...

How to add product ratings/reviews to existing listing

Hi there, I would like to add an option for customers to leave a rating on my product listing but cannot find the option. Any suggestions? I have added UPC codes to the listings and combed over every article on the topic but nothing seems to work. Th...

Return label without request?

I sold a new item that was sealed in the box. The buyer said they had it for ten minutes and now it doesn’t work. They didn’t make any demands, but I apologized and ask them to return for a full refund (did I do that right?). Anyway, they wrote back ...

Image Posting

Are you allowed to post an image in your description with your website dot com name on it?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors