cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removed Item Based on Policy Issue, Unit sold Can we still ship ?

We just had an item removed Per one of ebay's Fine Line Policy, Neither her nor their. Any way before it was removed, we sold one of the units, Before ebay cancelled the Listing,  Can we still ship this , Or is ebay going to refund the buyer, and we are out the money, after we ship it ? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Removed Item Based on Policy Issue, Unit sold Can we still ship ?

I wouldn't ship it. With ebay, you never know. Their AI can just close close shop based on the fact that you are still dealing, i.e. maling a prohibited item, regardless of the fact that it was purchased. Theoretically, it wasn't supposed to be on ebay.  Stay away from this item. Don't mail. I would refund the buyer, however, I don't know what would be the proper reason reason, as there is none for this situation. Also let the buyer know what's going on.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It is best if you refund the money to the buyer and don't ship the item.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@518shoppingandsportcards 

Sorry for your experience.  I would not ship.  It there is a problem with the item, it could cause bigger problems for you the seller.  Refund, explain professionally to the buyer how it would effect you and that you were unaware of the policy & it's restrictions to be sold on eBay.  Hopefully the buyer will be adult enough to understand.  Things happen.

Happy New year. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply