cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative feedback was left as retailiation, how and were to escalate this issue?

Negative feedback was left as retailiation, how and were to escalate this issue?

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Negative feedback was left as retailiation, how and were to escalate this issue?

Yes, when an unpaid item strike is giving to the buyer, negative feedback is removable by eBay policy.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 9 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Negative feedback was left as retailiation, how and were to escalate this issue?

I see no negative FB for you.

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

No - i have a different handle where i sell items- buyer never paid for the item, created a fake excuse and left negative feedback without explanation- never communicated, claiming fake item - all my items are certified by a 3rd party grading service, but Ebay didn’t even review the details just refused to remove this bogus feedback, where and how i escalated this beyond customer reps out of Phillipines? I can certainly go Linked route and find Heads of Depau, but was curious if snyohas direct contact info - thanks so much!

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Did you properly cancel the order with the reason "buyer didn't pay?"

If you did that you should contact ebay again and stay on point:

"order was cancelled because buyer never paid. Please remove feedback"

Don't bring up anything else that will only confuse them.

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

Order was never paid for, and was never shipped- but negative feedback was left from the user with 3 reviews and brand new profile. Cust rep totally not helping- didn’t even looked at details and followed cookie-cutter policy, and refused to remove bogus feedback 

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

But did you actually cancel the transaction with the reason Buyer did not pay?

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Now you have given more info...

So the buyer purchased another item with a different account.

Was that order paid and shipped?

and did you block the first unpaid buyer's account?

That could be important.

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

No i haven’t canceled with that reason? Should i - will it allow for removal of negative feedback?

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

Yes, when an unpaid item strike is giving to the buyer, negative feedback is removable by eBay policy.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

no, i have second account from which i sell- buyer, placed a phonny bid - bever paid for the item but already left a negative feedback claiming item i am selling is defective or fake - clearly bogus feedback and ferls like retaliatory move

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

@chapulin88 wrote:

No i haven’t canceled with that reason? Should i - will it allow for removal of negative feedback?

YES! Unpaid cancellations qualify for feedback removal. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Amazing, thank so much all!! Will wait until this option is available as far as cancelations reasons list. I believe its 4 days, since the auction end date 

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

@chapulin88 wrote:

Amazing, thank so much all!! Will wait until this option is available as far as cancelations reasons list. I believe its 4 days, since the auction end date 

The cancellation for non payment becomes available to file 96 hours after the purchase as long as you do NOT send the buyer any invoices.  Whenever a seller sends the buyer an invoice, it restarts the clock.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

You have more chance of eBay giving you £1mil than removing Feedback these days. It's a Joke. They move the goalposts, break their own Policies, buyers lie, damage returns, no commnication and even revision requests,  it's a joke! Oh you have sorted the issue with the buyer but they cant change their feedback as you have no requests. The issue eBay have is eventually all Sellers accounts are no doubt going to look not great with 98-97% feedbacks which will stop buyers buying. Just getting fed up here, once I grow my Amazon / OnBuy account im outta here after 23 years. 

iPosters - the cats whiskers for quality & service!
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

eBay Policy! LOL. They never stick to their own Policies. I have had 2 incidents where im covered under eBay's Policy, and they just make up reasons and excuses. We even have a regulator fee now, yet when you ask them who is the regulator to complain too they just mumble nothing. 

Customer Service Team are amazing. The Company is becoming a joke how they treat sellers.

iPosters - the cats whiskers for quality & service!
Message 15 of 18
latest reply