cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't get to My Ebay...Seller Hub now mandatory?????

Starting yesterday I went to check on some things I had in my Watch List. Clicked My Ebay as usual, and a  box came up over the page saying, Welcome to Seller Hub. Let us help you get started. I didn't clickk on it, as I want no part of that. I thought  it was mandatory for business sellers, but not casual sellers?

I haven't sold anything in quite a while, but do still like to buy, but after reading all of the issues people are having with SH, I don't think I want to be involved with Seller Hub. Is there a work around?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Can't get to My Ebay...Seller Hub now mandatory?????

@reddfred409 wrote:

Hey Nobody.

is there a way to keep this on my page so when I open ebay this comes up ??

Instead of clicking this link all the time???

Maybe; I just keep the link handy.

Message 16 of 21
latest reply

So far, I haven't been forced into the new view.  I noticed last night that after I list something for sale, when I click "I'm done", it takes me to the new page, but I can still just click on "my ebay" and I get back to the classic view.  I do see a link at the top right that says "Switch to new selling overview", but I'm gonna try to avoid it as long as possible.  I don't like the oversized look of everything in the new view.  Maybe it's better for mobile browsers, but why force pc users to use it?

Message 17 of 21
latest reply

@bigchief2472000 wrote:

I don't like the oversized look of everything in the new view.  Maybe it's better for mobile browsers, but why force pc users to use it?

I think you hit the nail on the head here.  Everything is going mobile, including the tech at eBay, so they don't think some sellers actually use a computer and want everything on one screen.   So it's either waste lots of time trying to sell on a mobile device, click over and over till you get to the page you need, keep using workarounds, or give up.

Message 18 of 21
latest reply

SH looks just as bleepy on my tablet as it does oon my desktop
Reality is the leading cause of stress.
Message 19 of 21
latest reply

"switch to classic" didn't work 8-10-18 and doesn't work 8-13-18 either.

Message 20 of 21
latest reply

Doesn't work 8-15 either. Talk about a hot mess! And productivity time lost!

BTW - another work-around (today) -- down on the left side of that ugly page is 'selling tools' then 'view my ebay selling'.

Message 21 of 21
latest reply