cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant promote my listings!!!

I used to be able to promote my listings (helped with views watchers etc) but the promotion option won't even appear (on desktop or mobile). I understand that having a selling history helps with being able to promote, however, I HAVE A SELLING HISTORY. any fixes or even ways to promote without the promote option would help, thanks!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: i cant promote my listings!!!

Hi Friend,

I think it is best for you. Because of the promoted listing views generate fake traffic and impression to your listing. That is not a organic traffic. Use organic traffic to sell item. It is generate original customer basis to your store. 

Thank You,

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I just started doing promoted listings. I don't know if they even work. I do the promoted listings on my iphone eBay app. I notice if I have watchers I cannot do a promoted listing on that item. And I don't do "buy it now" so that might also be a problem. I think listing a lot of items for sale could be a benefit as well as promoted listings. There are single sellers with thousands of items for sale which their items I guess show up without having to do any promoted listings. My goal is to list as many items for sale as possible as well. The promoted listing also has that suggested rate payment which I usually change. Getting charged 12 per cent for some promoted listings is rather high. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@jaw6375 

Promoted Listings Standard is available to Above Standard and Top Rated eBay sellers with enough account activity, So if your "Seller Performance" is Below Standard, or if you don't have enough recently selling activity, you not eligible to promote your items for now at least.

("Winter Is Coming")
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

That is not my case, I am an "Above Standard Seller"  with account activity weekly, I can promote BIN items but no auctions. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

it 100% helps to promote listings

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

yes but there could be a bug like in my case they have to fix. can promote buy it now but not auctions

Message 7 of 7
latest reply