cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Turbo Lister Replacment

Looking to get feedback on Turbo Lister replacement tools/apps/software etc....Any help, guidance, suggestions, would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Turbo Lister Replacment

@jackb36  Thanks for the question.

You might be posting because you received an email yesterday about SixBit being an option to replace TurboLister. If you didn't see the email, you have impeccable timing. Like you, I'm looking for the community to help by sharing their experience and POV.

In the meantime, there are some videos from the email I've linked below that may also help you understand this particular alternative.

Comparison of TurboLister to SixBit 

Common actions on SixBit (the basics)

How to Overview on how to transfer info to SixBit

Without knowing the level of listings or sales you manage on the marketplace, it's hard to say if site tools such as bulk editing features in Seller Hub work well enough. SixBit is a third party alternative that can scale to thousands of listings. 

All the best to you,

Jennifer

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Hi Jennifer thank you for offering help with T/L

I'm in my 90s and enjoying  myself here in Ebay ...

Using Turbo Lister all the time

Over the years I've had to cut back to 250 fixed price  listings ... 250 Auction Listings 

The cost of SixBit will just not work for me... 

My main needs of T/L are being able to look back at listings that have ended... Those old listings have all the hard to find details, the lot numbers that tell me where in our systems the pictures are, how many of the items sold, and a lot of other things.

Without the looking back search option I will not be able to function.

Please consider letting us use that function of T/L .
Thank you
DWB

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Hi,

I can recommend Link2Market http://www.link2market.com here. It is an online software from Germany that works similarly to the Turbolister with additional functions. eBay Amazon can be used internationally. It has a CSV import & export. In Link2Market, the article data is mapped according to the marketplace by category. In addition, the software can customize the export of orders and it is very easy to implement. Implemented in 1-2 days and not expensive.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@jackb36 wrote:

Looking to get feedback on Turbo Lister replacement tools/apps/software etc....Any help, guidance, suggestions, would be greatly appreciated. 

I am a former Turbo Lister user who switched to SixBit several years ago. It's been great for me.

They're offering a free trial so at a minimum, it buys you time. You can read about it here https://ebaylistingtoolreview.weebly.com/

VintageCarMagazines

Message 5 of 5
latest reply