cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Because we are transitioning from File Exchange to Seller Hub Reports, we are no longer raising File Exchange limits, and ask you to instead upload files to Seller Hub Reports: https://www.ebay.com/sh/reports/uploads

Seller Hub Reports has the same size limits of 14.9MB, and 150,000 lines per file that existed in File Exchange.

As for the daily upload limits with Seller Hub Reports, we have an upper limit set to ensure all sellers have the best experience and to protect our systems from abuse. Our daily limit is set to be high on purpose and subject to change, however most sellers won’t reach the limit. If anyone believes they have reached the limit, they can reply to this thread or reach out to us at turbodata@ebay.com, as noted below, for assistance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello FE Users,

Please post your request for an increase to your File Exchange daily limit here. Please understand that by default the daily limit is set at 5k actions per day. We are happy to review your account for an increase if you would like to request it. We will review the request and reply here once we are able to increase your limit.

Due to account privacy, we will not state your actual File Exchange daily limit when we reply to your request. If you would like to know what your current limit was set to, you can email to turbodata@ebay.com.

**IMPORTANT NOTE**  This topic may not be monitored daily, so if you need immediate assistance for a limit request, please either email to turbodata@ebay.com, or call in to Customer Service and ask for the File Exchange/Advanced Apps support team. Our business hours are 8AM - 6PM Mountain Standard Time (Monday - Friday).

Message 1 of 63
latest reply
62 REPLIES 62

Re: File Exchange Limit Increase Requests Here

@ozpitstop wrote:

Hi, may I please request an increase in my limit? I'm trying to upload multiple files (around 2000), each with at least 50 lines. I'm reaching the upload limit easily.

Hi @ozpitstop ,

The same Seller Hub Reports (File Exchange) limits apply to all users. We're not able to increase the limits.  Are you seeing an error message? If so, what does the error message say?

Message 61 of 63
latest reply

Hi Yes,

I've attached the error I'm getting. Seems to be returning with `errorCode:216` for the https://www.ebay.com.au/sh/fpp/createuploadreporttask endpoint.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.59.11 pm.png

Message 62 of 63
latest reply

@ozpitstop wrote:

Hi Yes,

I've attached the error I'm getting. Seems to be returning with `errorCode:216` for the https://www.ebay.com.au/sh/fpp/createuploadreporttask endpoint.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 11.59.11 pm.png

Hello @ozpitstop,

There is a limit on the number of files that can be uploaded in a 60 minute period. The maximum is 30 files in a 60 minute period of time. We can't change that limit. I suspect that may have been the limit that you encountered. If you wait a while (you may not need to wait until the next day), you will probably be able to successfully upload the file.

Message 63 of 63
latest reply