cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error updating listings (quantity or shipping) : not currently supported by this tool

I am unable to update inventory, either bulk edit in Active Listings or on the Revise Item page.

Happens with many listings, also happens if i try to update shipping cost. This really stinks as i need to update a few items that are low or out.

I get the following error on Revise Item page when i try to save:

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

• Inventory-based listing management is not currently supported by this tool. Please refer to the tool used to create this listing.

On the bulk edit i get a similar error

It looks like there's a problem with this listing.

• This operation is not allowed for inventory items.

Thanks,

-Chris

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: Error updating listings (quantity or shipping) : not currently supported by this tool

I recently went to shopify to simplify my inventory and what i thought would help my ebay store (Banging head on desk now) . after spending days redoing listings I also have this error message trying to use eBay's  promoted listings.

Also my automatic combined shipping is trashed

Message 31 of 32
latest reply

Re: Error updating listings (quantity or shipping) : not currently supported by this tool

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 32 of 32
latest reply