cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay 25th a Bust. Been trying to log on for 45 minutes. No success. Why hold a party if no one ca

Ebay 25th a Bust. Been trying to log on for 45 minutes. No success. Why hold a party if no one can come in?

Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: Ebay 25th a Bust. Been trying to log on for 45 minutes. No success. Why hold a party if no on

Very frustrated...registered months ago when it was first  announced.  Couldn't get on for the same reasons others have posted...spooling, error messages, temp pass won't work.  Went home and got my laptop in case it was my computer at the office.  Wasted 30 minutes for nothing.

Message 31 of 46
latest reply

Re: Ebay 25th a Bust. Been trying to log on for 45 minutes. No success. Why hold a party if no on

I have 80's music on the playlist:

You name the song and I will play it.

Later on, we have today's indie pop and rock:

Artists like Chvrches, Florence and The Machine, Jenny Lewis, The National, Lucius, Best Coast, Sleater-Kinney, and later on at night--Lana Del Rey.

Message 32 of 46
latest reply

Hee hee...it's pouring rain in Tacoma, but at least I can get some work done!!  Have a good one!!

Message 33 of 46
latest reply

Try again...it's working now on two of my computers.

Message 34 of 46
latest reply

CHEERS TO ALL MY FELLOW SELLERS!!  Let's kill it in the 4th quarter!!! 

I just ate some cold pizza and am drinking a Skinny Lotus energy drink.  I love this drink, but I wonder if I'm kidding myself.  Very few calories and no crash....I'm waiting to hear it makes me glow in the dark too!! 

Message 35 of 46
latest reply

@awezoom & @dakotalady both have me ready to break my diet! What kind of cake?

Tyler,
eBay
Message 36 of 46
latest reply

@petencharlie wrote:

I have 80's music on the playlist:

You name the song and I will play it.

Later on, we have today's indie pop and rock:

Artists like Chvrches, Florence and The Machine, Jenny Lewis, The National, Lucius, Best Coast, Sleater-Kinney, and later on at night--Lana Del Rey.

@petencharlie 

Treat yourselves to "Break the Internet" by Walker Hayes. It'll make you dance, @backroomnoir!!! Crank it up!

Message 37 of 46
latest reply

tyler@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi everyone - I heard back about this, and it seems like we're switching venues!

Please stream via YouTube here.

Can't wait to see you there!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 38 of 46
latest reply

Got on u tube eBay for business found link on my email

Message 39 of 46
latest reply

Finally made it--Hooray for me😀.

Let the party begin!

Message 40 of 46
latest reply

tyler@ebay wrote:

Hi everyone - I heard back about this, and it seems like we're switching venues!

Please stream via YouTube here.

Can't wait to see you there!

tyler@ebay 

So you  were the one holding the velvet rope! Good to know ya... thanks!

Message 41 of 46
latest reply

Driven. Original.

Yep, that's us!

Message 42 of 46
latest reply

@paradise_pickers wrote:

Try this:  https://youtu.be/M9_XdDTaSFA

Private video
Sign in if you've been granted access to this video

LOL!

-------------
Posting ID
Message 43 of 46
latest reply

I squandered about 1/2 hour trying to get into the party and then went back to work. See you at the 50th and hope the technology is better by then. 

Message 44 of 46
latest reply

How does Ebay work when they can't organize their 25th birthday Joke

Happy birthday EBAY

Elizabeth
Message 45 of 46
latest reply