cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjusting Column Widths and Customizing Table on Active Listing Page

I am trying to update my Seller Hub active listing page https://www.ebay.com/sh/lst/active 

I cannot adjust the column widths like I have been able to do in the past. When I hover over the column, the little icon for adjusting the width is missing.  Also, when I go to the Customize table it will not allow me to rearrange the options that I have selected.

I have cleared my cache and cookies and tried Chrome and Firefox unsuccessfully.

Any ideas?  Thanks!

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: Adjusting Column Widths and Customizing Table on Active Listing Page

kyle@ebay 

Under Active listings, my Sold Column is not expanding, on different PCs, and different browsers

Message 16 of 23
latest reply

My active listings started this yesterday.  Anyone else? Is there a fix in the works?

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

@bluebagbargains 

Adjusting the column widths is working for me.  On my screen, I need to hover a bit to the left of the column separation to get the expand/collapse function to appear.

Have you already tried the usual clearing of cookies and cache or trying a different browser?

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

I can adjust the width, but as soon as I refresh it's back to being wonky again.

It will ONLY sort them by Time Left, ending soonest.

All the columns I generally use aren't there, and the ones I don't use ARE there.

When I click Customize Table to try to put it back the way I prefer it, the Customize Table popup is just blank.

I've tried different browsers, four different computers, I even dug out an old windows computer and hooked it up to see if it was possibly a MacOS issue. They're all the same.
Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 12.28.20 PM.png

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

@bluebagbargains wrote:

I can adjust the width, but as soon as I refresh it's back to being wonky again.

It will ONLY sort them by Time Left, ending soonest.

All the columns I generally use aren't there, and the ones I don't use ARE there.

When I click Customize Table to try to put it back the way I prefer it, the Customize Table popup is just blank.

I've tried different browsers, four different computers, I even dug out an old windows computer and hooked it up to see if it was possibly a MacOS issue. They're all the same.
Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 12.28.20 PM.png

Well, that is a mess! I do not have any suggestions, however, I am going to tag two very knowledgeable fellow sellers here who might have some suggestions for you.

@wastingtime101 

@eburtonlab 

Any ideas for the OP in this situation?

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

I've tried different browsers, four different computers, I even dug out an old windows computer and hooked it up to see if it was possibly a MacOS issue.

That customize table loads fine for me. Are you using any common add-ons in all those browsers? Perhaps an ad blocker? If so, try temporarily disabling any add-ons, or try a new install of another browser with default settings and no add-ons installed.

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

@eburtonlab 

Thank you for popping in!

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Thank you for your reply.

I'm using Firefox with no add-ons and no ad blockers.  I also use Chrome with an add-on on occasion.

I've tried other computers and operating systems with other browsers without any add-ons and still get the same result.

Message 23 of 23
latest reply