cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't add your debit card? Give us a month or two...

I was given the option to add my debit card for express payouts over a month ago. I have not been able to add my debit card since being given the option, just given a generic error of "we ran into a problem, please try again later".

I contacted eBay for Business on Facebook which did no good as they cannot help with sensitive info like payment information over social media.

I have been in contact with eBay support via email for literally over one month now, and keep getting fed the same excuse of "our team is looking into it".

Some team eh? This is absolutely ridiculous. It should not take over a month to fix something.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I believe you need the checking routing numbers to the debit card of your banking institution. Using the numbers on your debit card will not work. If you don't have the numbers you can always visit the bank itself.

It used to be we got checks with banking with a debit card but now that is an added cost so not even I have checks anymore. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

152799D0-2106-47C0-9ABC-DBD4BDAEE287.jpeg

Nah. U can add debit but some glitch in eBay or untold limitations 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

No, they only need debit card numbers for express payouts. They do not need bank account or routing info. I’ve been speaking with eBay daily and it’s a known issue that has been escalated. Who knows how long it will take…

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

2 years later and still no fix

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply